Cricket - Anything regarding Cricket, especially Indian Cricket Goes here!!

Rajesh,
I know........I was only yanking your chains!!!
LOL!
Keep smiling
Shreenath
Hi,
I posted on a lighter vein, hope it is not taken in a serious note :)[/QUOTE]

priyanvada

Thanks a lot!! ... I had gone through little sad experience on TJ due to my unthoughful behaviour in the past ... So Now I am careful now ...

If the thread creator has NO PROBLEM with my posts in his thread then I won't care anyone else in the thread ...

Never, ever consider yourself UNworthy of anything in life. We humans who have taken birth on this mrutyulok deserve everything good that life's has to offer. We could use this wonderful opportunity to evolve and go beyond the dualities in life

Thanks!! :thumb:

BTW, I'm not a solved personality!!! I'm a student and I try to learn and grow every day.
Believe me!!,You ARE very much a solved personality!! ... Few things might be remaining ... but those will get in place with time ...

{Another thing - this is not related to cricket but might affect how it affects your trading and other parts of your life. I feel I uncovered a LIMITING belief when you said 'you're unworthy of..............(in this case you said I'm unworthy of talking to me......but this could manifest in different ways due to beliefs we program ourselves either by default of due to our upbringing, often before we're 6 years old). The earlier you get rid of this limiting belief and replace it with something else(example: I'm worthy of everything good my life has to offer including consistent trading profits; that's another affirm I just created for you btw) the better it will be for other categories of improvement including successful trading.. I apologize for taking the liberty of mentioning it here. I've been a student of understanding and eradicating limiting beliefs for so long and how they relate to trading, I couldnt help but bring it here}
... Same old NLP stuff ... :( ... Anyway till now you might have been classifying beliefs as Limiting and Empowering ... I suggest Priyanvada's way to classify beliefs ... Satisfying Belief and Non-Satisfying Belief!

Let's use this thread to chat about Cricket. I will be looking forward to your views on Cricket.
Can someone tell me the Lineup please?!

Ms. Priyanvada,m
I don't feel thread creators have that much power compared to the owner of this website.....LOL

Could you please define the meaning of a 'solved personality'?

Never thought of eliminating beliefs in terms of NLP. Easier way is to look at your trading results. If you're satisfied in everyway, then nothing else matters. If you feel your results are not matching your desires, your expectations(then there's a mismatch between beliefs and expectations which you can resolve by liningup your energies)then ask yourself why......... chances are that you will uncover beliefs both global and personal which we tend to pick up very, very early in our lives.

LOL @ "Can someone tell me the Lineup please?![/QUOTE]"

Possible line up
Tendulkar
Gambhir(if fit)
Dravid
Yuvraj
Raina
Dhoni
Pathan
HB Singh
P. Kumar
RP Singh
A. Nehra
I. Sharma

If Gambhir's not fit, then Dravid will most likely open, IMO. If that happens bring Nayar into the mix.

Never open the attack with Ishant. In fact I would replace him now with another bowler, maybe Mishra if it's a dry pitch. Ishant's gone downhill and he needs to take a step back and rethink his strategies in ODIs. The way's he's been bowling, if he's in the team he should be brought into the attack after the initial powerplays.

Lunch time here. Will be back later after the evening market sessions.
Regards
Shreenath

Last edited:

priyanvada

Could you please define the meaning of a 'solved personality'?
Defining in words is very tough Job! :( ... Few Examples ... Any living thing in the world except humans ... or ... Lord krishna! ... or Circuit in Munnabhai MBBS :) ... Dalai Lama ... and so on!

These things/peoples/personalities don't have to line up their energies,to do something object oriented ...On other hand Energies inside them are lined up for them!... they are just so natural! ... totally tuned with themselves, their energie, their mind, body, soul, feelings,senses ... These personalities will spread their own original colors! ... They never learn this art from books ... they grow up own their own with their own R & D and experiements and experiences ...

Nothing in life is a problem for them ... They are the solution for everything!

My language is syat Non-specific ... like a fluff in NLP :( ... but I am helpless here to explain what I mean ...

Still I pray (am sure) you understand!

priyanvada

Possible line up
Tendulkar
Gambhir(if fit)
Dravid
Yuvraj
Raina
Dhoni
Pathan
HB Singh
P. Kumar
RP Singh
A. Nehra
I. Sharma

If Gambhir's not fit, then Dravid will most likely open, IMO. If that happens bring Nayar into the mix.

Never open the attack with Ishant. In fact I would replace him now with another bowler, maybe Mishra if it's a dry pitch. Ishant's gone downhill and he needs to take a step back and rethink his strategies in ODIs. The way's he's been bowling, if he's in the team he should be brought into the attack after the initial powerplays.
If Gambhir's not fit,
... All Indian newcomers are just like IPOs ... They have so much desire to prove their worth in the Initial phaze! ... They always Rock Initially!! ... From Hirvani to Yuvaraj ... whichever I have seen till date ... And suddenly they fall in abyss ...

Gambhir is an exception for this ... I never seen him having not enough desire to perform ... He is always IN ... He is Gem ... His consistancy is remarkable ... Calling him a perfect match-winner might be controversial ... but there should be no problems for calling his consistancy a matchwinner!

If he is not fit it is really sad!:(

Tendulkar
... It seems to me that someone has whispered in his ears,"Man!, Your days are almost over now!. Now its time for the lamp to Glow before it finally turns off! "
Finally he is looking total mature now ... no tension for 50s and 100s! ... Just i don't like the way he has paying over cleverly in recent days... Always happy to collect runs from just right side of the wicket keeper and just Left side of the wicket keeper while facing spinners... Although this way gives him runs, but the bowler in front doesn't feel dominated ...

He makes sure that we don't see Indian Team got all out within 25 overs in a 50 overs match!...

... He has carried this responsibility successfully throughout his carrier is that, while his batting-partner is Rocking on the other side, he makes sure that the other end remains firm!

Everyone is scolding his irresponsible behaviour in the past ... but we should not forget his innigs in recent Final vs Srilanka ... Till the final over he never tried anything flashy ... Played so keenly that I am really impressed!

...much remaining but I think I am talking too much!

Ms. Priyanvada,
Per your definition, I guess I'm not a solved personality yet.
- I feel I've to constantly attune myself to my higher self, day in day out because without it I feel I'm lost.
- You said any living thing in this world EXCEPT humans....I would like to think that I'm human and a human.:D
- I feel the need resolve internal conflict, daily in the morning, when it comes to trading.
- I tend to study a lot, read a lot and in fact it's a habit for me to study everyday be it through a tape or a book which could range anywhere from Markets to Psychology but more importantly books related to Vedanta. I would like to say books have played a considerable part in my daily life to be inspired, to gain knowledge.... I crave for satsang but so far I've found real satsang in certain books.
- I've worked in R&D labs a lot(in fact I've built them and ran them in the past). I never owned my own lab.....:) until I got to a certain age when I realized I own the best lab in the world and that everyone's blessed with one. I never found physical R& D labs as usual as the lab within.
- Life's been full of problems for me but I've always accepted them as a fact of life to learn and grow. Without problems I feel life would be boring. However, would be nice to get relief from them for good.
- You also said 'they are just so natural! ... totally tuned with themselves, their energie, their mind, body, soul, feelings,senses'. I raised hell with no knowledge whatsoever by callng your first name/first part of your first name whatever....imagine the consequences of substituting that 'a' with an 'e' earlier today.....all hell would break loose....right? LOL....

So based on all my thoughts above I certainly feel Im far from the finished article or a 'solved personality'.

My definition of a 'solved personality' in the most simplest of terms would be someone who go have been able to realize THAT which means 'shoka bhang(a)Tripti Nirunkush(a)'. YOu see all desires on this material plane belong to two categories. First one includes everything where there's a beginning and an end. The second one or the most important one....includes THAT which never ends.....for how could something end if it never began?.... Does that make any sense to you?

Will stop this fury of typing at the risk of boring readers...In this regard I do find some things in your definition which matches mine.

No worries regarding your language. I feel I'm beginning to understand you.
Regards
Shreenath

Regarding Yuvraj,
Arrogance when batting could do wonders but arrogant attitude in life makes it easy to lose goodwill and friends or a nation. Consistency needs improvement.

Gambhir,
Yes. Its refreshing to see someone with a burning desire and an attitude to do well which is more important than skills. Once he's tested in swinging and/or seaming pitches in England and South Africa and repeats his feat of last year, then I might change my opinion.

It's okay to talk too much......you're who you are.

I've been smiling when I read anything about South Africans on Cricinfo. On one hand they're being cautious to avoid the choker tag, beating their own drums about home field advantage.
On the other hand they are being cautious about saying a lot like aussies do (read Micky Arthur). I get the feeling they have lingering self-doubt about their ability to finish, and close out the tournament with the trophy.
Both AB and Stein have come up with comments which might have started depleting their energies already. I have seen Harbhajan and sometimes Sehwag come out and say aggressive things only to 'fizzle' out the next day on the field.

South Africa has an alround team that can win the tournament but it's an ODI and anything can happen on any day. I really hope our team surprises us.
Shreenath

a
... All Indian newcomers are just like IPOs ... They have so much desire to prove their worth in the Initial phaze! ... They always Rock Initially!! ... From Hirvani to Yuvaraj ... whichever I have seen till date ... And suddenly they fall in abyss ...

Gambhir is an exception for this ... I never seen him having not enough desire to perform ... He is always IN ... He is Gem ... His consistancy is remarkable ... Calling him a perfect match-winner might be controversial ... but there should be no problems for calling his consistancy a matchwinner!

If he is not fit it is really sad!:(

... It seems to me that someone has whispered in his ears,"Man!, Your days are almost over now!. Now its time for the lamp to Glow before it finally turns off! "
Finally he is looking total mature now ... no tension for 50s and 100s! ... Just i don't like the way he has paying over cleverly in recent days... Always happy to collect runs from just right side of the wicket keeper and just Left side of the wicket keeper while facing spinners... Although this way gives him runs, but the bowler in front doesn't feel dominated ...

He makes sure that we don't see Indian Team got all out within 25 overs in a 50 overs match!...

... He has carried this responsibility successfully throughout his carrier is that, while his batting-partner is Rocking on the other side, he makes sure that the other end remains firm!

Everyone is scolding his irresponsible behaviour in the past ... but we should not forget his innigs in recent Final vs Srilanka ... Till the final over he never tried anything flashy ... Played so keenly that I am really impressed!

...much remaining but I think I am talking too much!

Last edited:

priyanvada

Ms. Priyanvada,
Per your definition, I guess I'm not a solved personality yet.
- I feel I've to constantly attune myself to my higher self, day in day out because without it I feel I'm lost.
- You said any living thing in this world EXCEPT humans....I would like to think that I'm human and a human.:D
- I feel the need resolve internal conflict, daily in the morning, when it comes to trading.
- I tend to study a lot, read a lot and in fact it's a habit for me to study everyday be it through a tape or a book which could range anywhere from Markets to Psychology but more importantly books related to Vedanta. I would like to say books have played a considerable part in my daily life to be inspired, to gain knowledge.... I crave for satsang but so far I've found real satsang in certain books.
- I've worked in R&D labs a lot(in fact I've built them and ran them in the past). I never owned my own lab.....:) until I got to a certain age when I realized I own the best lab in the world and that everyone's blessed with one. I never found physical R& D labs as usual as the lab within.
- Life's been full of problems for me but I've always accepted them as a fact of life to learn and grow. Without problems I feel life would be boring. However, would be nice to get relief from them for good.
- You also said 'they are just so natural! ... totally tuned with themselves, their energie, their mind, body, soul, feelings,senses'. I raised hell with no knowledge whatsoever by callng your first name/first part of your first name whatever....imagine the consequences of substituting that 'a' with an 'e' earlier today.....all hell would break loose....right? LOL....

So based on all my thoughts above I certainly feel Im far from the finished article or a 'solved personality'.

My definition of a 'solved personality' in the most simplest of terms would be someone who go have been able to realize THAT which means 'shoka bhang(a)Tripti Nirunkush(a)'. YOu see all desires on this material plane belong to two categories. First one includes everything where there's a beginning and an end. The second one or the most important one....includes THAT which never ends.....for how could something end if it never began?.... Does that make any sense to you?

Will stop this fury of typing at the risk of boring readers...In this regard I do find some things in your definition which matches mine.

No worries regarding your language. I feel I'm beginning to understand you.
Regards
Shreenath
Ohh My God ... You have collected so many proofs that you are not a solved personality!! ...

ok Let me add one more word in the definition ==> This Honesty to see clearly what you have and what you lack is the first major ingredient of a solved personality!! ... You accept with what you are right now, without any colored glasses,,,Thats It!! ...

You have tried your best prove that you are not solved!! ... Remember very few human beings can dig D-E-E-P inside themselves honestyl like you and have corage to present the results in a public place ... Very Few!...
So Thats why I said earlier,
Believe me!!,You ARE very much a solved personality!! ... Few things might be remaining ... but those will get in place with time ...
Anyway,

Do you / anyone here have schedule of Champions Trophy?

.. Please put That right here

Ms. Priyanvada,
Let's agree that we're just perfect and solved the way we're. After all what I've found when I dig really deep within myself in times of contemplation is that we' truely are perfected beings. That's our true nature. Most of the things I stated above in response to your reply pertained to gross(sthoola)and subtle(sukshma) bodies(sharir)and has nothing to do with the unlimited, eternal, supreme beings of light that we're. All of those things become an issue when we let our ego's take over.

Will see if I can find a schedule for the championship. Hope you're having an outstanding day including but not limited to trading.
Regards
Shreenath