Cricket - Anything regarding Cricket, especially Indian Cricket Goes here!!

Hello priyanvada,
My apologies. Never intended to offend you in anyway. I will go edit my post right away.
Regards
Shreenath

Shu-kriya for calling me Priya...

Please breath in completely while calling my name,,, so that you never Run short of breath while calling me priyanvada ...

I don't like myself called by that name by a young person (Age Below 50 years) ... Others above 50 are allowed call me whatever they want, since they are on the decline and it is wrong to expect from them to type my full name ...

... Anyway Thanks for your permission ... I hope you take things sportingly whatever I have said ... Please don't call me short hereafter ... Thanks ... N Lets move on ...

Hello Priyanvada,
Chill! It's hard to understand a person's age here on the threads, nor do I pay attention to such things. Let me assure you that, I didn't intend to refer you in any way that could cause any woman, any disrespect. I've been blessed with a great mother and two wonderful sisters too btw. If your first name was something else, I guess this would take a different course altogether.

I've been living in a culture where an older person, say a 85 year old would want me to call him/her by the first name which is typical of western cultures. In person, I don't tend to do it when I meet fellow Indians.

Anyway I guess I've made my intentions clear and wouldn't want to dwell on this more.
Regards
Shreenath

Shu-kriya for calling me Priya...

Please breath in completely while calling my name,,, so that you never Run short of breath while calling me priyanvada ...

I don't like myself called by that name by a young person (Age Below 50 years) ... Others above 50 are allowed call me whatever they want, since they are on the decline and it is wrong to expect from them to type my full name ...

... Anyway Thanks for your permission ... I hope you take things sportingly whatever I have said ... Please don't call me short hereafter ... Thanks ... N Lets move on ...

Rajesh,
Great. Let them go ahead and fire me......I won't lose anything.
Regards
Shreenath

QUOTE=rajeshn2007;364041]Hi srinath, you are going to be fired soon :)
didn't understand ? just wait ![/QUOTE]

priyanvada

Hello Priyanvada,
Chill! It's hard to understand a person's age here on the threads, nor do I pay attention to such things. Let me assure you that, I didn't intend to refer you in any way that could cause any woman, any disrespect. I've been blessed with a great mother and two wonderful sisters too btw. If your first name was something else, I guess this would take a different course altogether.

I've been living in a culture where an older person, say a 85 year old would want me to call him/her by the first name which is typical of western cultures. In person, I don't tend to do it when I meet fellow Indians.

Anyway I guess I've made my intentions clear and wouldn't want to dwell on this more.
Regards
Shreenath
Too much Sir,

From Long back,I know you very well ... You are a solved personality ...

No need to explain anything from your side ...

The truth is I am NOT worthy enough to talk with you ... so I had requested your permission ...

I hope you still allow me to post my views here in this thread ... Thanks!

rajeshn2007

Rajesh,
Great. Let them go ahead and fire me......I won't lose anything.
Regards
Shreenath

QUOTE=rajeshn2007;364041]Hi srinath, you are going to be fired soon :)
didn't understand ? just wait !
[/QUOTE]

Hi,
I posted on a lighter vein, hope it is not taken in a serious note :)

Aatmeeya Ms. Priyanvada,
You don't need my permission to post on any threads. You're free to post anywhere you like and that's the way it MUST be.

Never, ever consider yourself UNworthy of anything in life. We humans who have taken birth on this mrutyulok deserve everything good that life's has to offer. We could use this wonderful opportunity to evolve and go beyond the dualities in life.

BTW, I'm not a solved personality!!! I'm a student and I try to learn and grow every day.

{Another thing - this is not related to cricket but might affect how it affects your trading and other parts of your life. I feel I uncovered a LIMITING belief when you said 'you're unworthy of..............(in this case you said I'm unworthy of talking to me......but this could manifest in different ways due to beliefs we program ourselves either by default of due to our upbringing, often before we're 6 years old). The earlier you get rid of this limiting belief and replace it with something else(example: I'm worthy of everything good my life has to offer including consistent trading profits; that's another affirm I just created for you btw) the better it will be for other categories of improvement including successful trading.. I apologize for taking the liberty of mentioning it here. I've been a student of understanding and eradicating limiting beliefs for so long and how they relate to trading, I couldnt help but bring it here}

Let's use this thread to chat about Cricket. I will be looking forward to your views on Cricket.

Regards
Shreenath

Too much Sir,

From Long back,I know you very well ... You are a solved personality ...

No need to explain anything from your side ...

The truth is I am NOT worthy enough to talk with you ... so I had requested your permission ...

I hope you still allow me to post my views here in this thread ... Thanks!