Consistent Performance

he meant 40% per year my friend

i want to make 15% per month and i call it outrageous .......... wondering what word to use for 40% monthly target return.:lol:

Actually Your 40% per month is possible but it depends on a lot of factors so chances of success is not that high given your experience .
You nailed it ... 40% isnt possible until unless you get plain lucky ...

Tallking about the same business angel ... when you start a business you dont expect your turnover or profits to double every 6 months ... this is a business too ... So take it that way

manish9300

I am realtively new ... trading for close to 3 years now ... but was quick to realise the importance of psychology and money mgmt ....

So after the initial loss of capital .. I was able to quickly recover and have positive been for close to 1.8 years now ...

So u r profitable.great.that calls for :clap:.You learnt but didnt have to pay the tution fees.:lol:

Last edited:
In my early years i liked to see how much return is possible .so i really never cared for blowing up my capital.

I am thinking about bifurcating my funds ........trading same system but on two different time frames .........intraday and swing trading.........futures for intraday and options for swing trading.

What I have done is in the initial years taken heavy risk to grow it to a sizeable portfolio ...

do u mean u have taken heavy risk and grown your capital to a substantial amount ? or is it that u took big risks and lost your capital?please clarify
Yes splitting is adviced provided you have enough capital for both ...

I took heavy leverage to the tune of 60-75% and grew it large ... and then now moved a little conservative

manish9300

You nailed it ... 40% isn't possible until unless you get plain lucky ...

Talking about the same business angel ... when you start a business you dont expect your turnover or profits to double every 6 months ... this is a business too ... So take it that way
40% per month is possible but its very risky...........it demands top class trading skills plus its only possible on smaller trading account.

i am saying this because i have doubled my money in day trading options many times but couldn't hold onto the gains.its very difficult to handle big profits and big losses.fear and greed always comes into play.

Last edited:
he meant 40% per year my friend

i want to make 15% per month and i call it outrageous .......... wondering what word to use for 40% monthly target return.:lol:

Actually Your 40% per month is possible but it depends on a lot of factors so chances of success is not that high given your experience .
Hi Manish,

I also mentioned 40% per annum -- for 750000 if one get 40% it is 300000 - divided by 12 comes to 25000.

As per your word, if one get 15% pm then 12 x 15 = 180% nearly double the amount

Congrats!...update your achiving goal scenario in reality which will boost / learning lesson for others

Hi Manish,

I also mentioned 40% per annum -- for 750000 if one get 40% it is 300000 - divided by 12 comes to 25000.

As per your word, if one get 15% pm then 12 x 15 = 180% nearly double the amount

Congrats!...update your achiving goal scenario in reality which will boost / learning lesson for others
On 7.5lacs one can make 40% ... If you can make above that its good

Hi Manish,

15% consistently is a difficult task for a proffessional trader:confused: