Consistent Performance

manish9300

RR ratio is 1:6 but wins less than 20% losses more than 80% .......whats saves is that a lot of losses are breakeven stop out.Execution is the key really ......and also brokerage.

gunavadhi

trading last 20 years and fulltime trading last 4 years.but i feel ashamed to accept im a consistent loser.i have many friends who are successful in trading.but why im missing is poor discipline..

trading last 20 years and fulltime trading last 4 years.but i feel ashamed to accept im a consistent loser.i have many friends who are successful in trading.but why im missing is poor discipline..
Yes thats the reason why I want to concentrate on money mgmt and discipline aspect of trading and not much on strategy

RR ratio is 1:6 but wins less than 20% losses more than 80% .......whats saves is that a lot of losses are breakeven stop out.Execution is the key really ......and also brokerage.
1:6 is quite good ... but I would have ideally loved a success ratio of more than 40% ... your stoploss is already take care in your risk ... whats your strategy all about

i will try to double my money in 6 months.....which is 15% per month approx.But whats more important is that i will try to stick to max loss of 10% per month.Is it too outrageous?
Thanks for sharing... I also plan to do full time but... this is my background.
I am trading from 2007, when i am free from routine office work i buy / sell and keep until i get free time ... in this way i got some money (becoz i never sold lossing stocks)...even this situation also i am in gain (dont calculate depreciation / interest)

But now i realised the mistakes what i have done and like to involve more. Could the senior member clarify the following please?Whe
1) How much per cent can we expect in stock trading?
2) From where i can get info / knowledge about Options / Futures?