Consistent Performance

manish9300

well nothing special really ......intraday breakout with scaling in ........ nothing fancy :).

but I would have ideally loved a success ratio of more than 40%

Thats y i say execution is the key ......system is difficult to trade pschologically. It demands good discipline.I am still working on finding suitable filters to increase win %.Than it can be my private NOTEPRESS.HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Thanks for sharing... I also plan to do full time but... this is my background.
I am trading from 2007, when i am free from routine office work i buy / sell and keep until i get free time ... in this way i got some money (becoz i never sold lossing stocks)...even this situation also i am in gain (dont calculate depreciation / interest)

But now i realised the mistakes what i have done and like to involve more. Could the senior member clarify the following please?Whe
1) How much per cent can we expect in stock trading?
2) From where i can get info / knowledge about Options / Futures?
Hi

Good to hear that you havent lost money ...

Answer 1) On non leveraged lasrge capital anything around 40% is very good .. for small accounts 80-100% for a full time trader

2) You can do many trial and errors ... use simple TA techniques

Feel free to write ....

well nothing special really ......intraday breakout with scaling in ........ nothing fancy :).

but I would have ideally loved a success ratio of more than 40%

Thats y i say execution is the key ......system is difficult to trade pschologically. It demands good discipline.I am still working on finding suitable filters to increase win %.Than it can be my private NOTEPRESS.HAHAHAHHAHAHHA
On paper everything is good ... if 50% of what you see in paper comes true you can be a millionaire:rofl:

manish9300

In my early years i liked to see how much return is possible .so i really never cared for blowing up my capital.

I am thinking about bifurcating my funds ........trading same system but on two different time frames .........intraday and swing trading.........futures for intraday and options for swing trading.

What I have done is in the initial years taken heavy risk to grow it to a sizeable portfolio ...

do u mean u have taken heavy risk and grown your capital to a substantial amount ? or is it that u took big risks and lost your capital?please clarify

Last edited:
Hi

Good to hear that you havent lost money ...

Answer 1) On non leveraged lasrge capital anything around 40% is very good .. for small accounts 80-100% for a full time trader

2) You can do many trial and errors ... use simple TA techniques

Feel free to write ....
Thanks!

Each business needs minimum investment like that, how much do you feel as minimum to involve in stocks? Be specific, if i want to get 20 to 25,000 per month how much i should invest? 40 % of x = 25000 --Rs.750000/- one need to invest - correct?

how long u have been trading techtrend?Would you like to share your experience.You seem a very knowledgeable guy.I wonder if you are a profitable trader or not?
I am realtively new ... trading for close to 3 years now ... but was quick to realise the importance of psychology and money mgmt ....

So after the initial loss of capital .. I was able to quickly recover and have positive been for close to 1.8 years now ...

Last edited:

manish9300

Thanks!

Each business needs minimum investment like that, how much do you feel as minimum to involve in stocks? Be specific, if i want to get 20 to 25,000 per month how much i should invest? 40 % of x = 25000 --Rs.750000/- one need to invest - correct?
he meant 40% per year my friend

i want to make 15% per month and i call it outrageous .......... wondering what word to use for 40% monthly target return.:lol:

Actually Your 40% per month is possible but it depends on a lot of factors so chances of success is not that high given your experience .