Can you clarify this?

murthymsr

quote:
We are friends and what does a little hiccup matter in a friendship? : huineng

pl. don't go by the wrong orientation Baron gives you. : ajay

I think the others scared him more than you did, maybe he frooze, no offence dear kumar, you are least in the picture in your own post : baron

I think he is feeling less hurt than they are : Agilent
:unquote

different people - different frames of mind : but let's feel we are one.
We are friends and what does a little hiccup matter in a friendship?
(apologies for copying, i couldn't get better words.)

murthymsr

huineng said:
Dear AGILENT,
Please do not quit from this forum. I have been around on the net for more than 5 years. I have seen more flames on many forums. On a scale of 1 to 10 I was hurt at a score of 3. My observation is this : 1)may be I should have used the NSE website more thoroughly. 2)After pulling my legs, you could have given a link or a suggestion to clarify my doubt.
I thank all members who encouraged me. Let us put this behind us and move forward. We are friends and what does a little hiccup matter in a friendship?
AGILENT, let us shake hands and be friends. Stay in the forum please.
Regards
Kumar

Thanks Kumar... you have managed to save this thread from the dreadful farce it had degenerated into

Consider this ....

U post a terse query . I respond equally tersely, but pull your leg a bit in the process

U feel aggrieved...3 on a scale of 1-10

But lo and behold ... some seniors on this forum (who have totally ignored your query as if its the job of lesser mortals to respond) feel aghast at the humiliation I have meted out to u . (two even demand my expulsion from the forum)

Why don't we all grow up, shed this 'holier than thou' attitude , and .... develop a sense of humor

C'mon folks , stop taking yourselves so seriously

AGILENT:cool:

huineng said:
I am a newbie here. Please help me to understand the following terms:
Price band
Freezing
Thank you
Kumar
Hi Kumar,
Well, I can understand you are a newbie.
i would suggest you, open icicidirect.com and on the right side click on ICICI University. Its a good place to start.
And do come back to this forum with any qs you have.No matter how silly it is in your opinion.As a matter of fact, no question is silly, but people are.
This forum is full of knowledgable persons.And all of them are helpful. Just few dont know how to help.
Regards
Dinker

AMITBE

Agilent said:
Thanks Kumar... you have managed to save this thread from the dreadful farce it had degenerated into

Consider this ....

U post a terse query . I respond equally tersely, but pull your leg a bit in the process

U feel aggrieved...3 on a scale of 1-10

But lo and behold ... some seniors on this forum (who have totally ignored your query as if its the job of lesser mortals to respond) feel aghast at the humiliation I have meted out to u . (two even demand my expulsion from the forum)

Why don't we all grow up, shed this 'holier than thou' attitude , and .... develop a sense of humor

C'mon folks , stop taking yourselves so seriously

AGILENT:cool:
Agilent, just because Kumar has spoken in the true voice of HUI NENG, who as Saint explained was a Zen Master, there in no reason for an abject spade to not want to appear an abject spade.
He has bestowed upon you an honourable discharge, so count your blessings and just be.
Everyone here knows who has been holy here.

AMITBE said:
Agilent, just because Kumar has spoken in the true voice of HUI NENG, who as Saint explained was a Zen Master, there in no reason for an abject spade to not want to appear an abject spade.
He has bestowed upon you an honourable discharge, so count your blessings and just be.
Everyone here knows who has been holy here.
Oh come on Amit, give me a break

I know you have been around for quite some time here, and have a good fan following. But please .... cultivate some more humility ... your status gives u no right to 'pass strictures' against less senior members, nor make pompous pronouncements , least of all in judgement against a member in some minor spat which is being blown out of proportion

In short, stop taking yourself so seriously ... and (seriously) get a sense of humor !

AGILENT

i think now this thread be closed.the purpose of the thread has been served.let us not get into any further argument.lets move on with the task of investing.
dont worry ,be happy
regards
misty

AMITBE

Agilent said:
Oh come on Amit, give me a break....

....In short, stop taking yourself so seriously ... and (seriously) get a sense of humor !

AGILENT
Break given.

Sense oh humour?
Sure I have a sense of humour.
We all have a sense of humour, and now, since you seem to be shedding some of that bad attitude, along with discarding those silly sunglasses from next to your name, hopefully you'll see better, and even notice we have all been laughing all the while.

And...er...Agilent...To insert a 'u' in 'humor' would be bringing the lingo closer to home, Agilent, casting aside the cool sounding Yankism.
Why, that and being 'cool' in the real sense may even make you feel more at home here, Agilent...:)
And Agilent...this is the last one from me to you...at least on this thread, hereafter.
Cheers!!

And Misty...I'm done here my friend, for sure.