Building Up A Portfolio At A 7000 Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supratik,
HEG is on fire now. Are you still holding it? Please throw some light on its possible road ahead.

Thanks,
Hitesh
As mentioned earlier, my target on HEG is 850.

MkShekar,

I do not follow the counter Nagar Fert, I know Deepak Fert is good in this sector. There is also some FII activity in Chambal Fert. I do not have the updated news on the govt subsidy on this sector (i remember it is delayed and the subsidy will also be lower than that promised).

Kapilji, I have also lateley recommended Consolidated Finvest. I think it is a good investment pick. Sunil Hitech will also see a 100% appreciation in a span of 12 months. This has also been recommended in this thread.
You can also take exposure in Gic Housing, it is an undervalued script.

Hi All,
Our call on Times Guarranty at 64 - freezed, appreciation of 100% in less than one month. I think most of my viewers did not get a chance to take exposure as the call has been little late. Will try to be earlier next time:)

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

Last edited:

MkShekar,

I do not follow the counter Nagar Fert, I know Deepak Fert is good in this sector. There is also some FII activity in Chambal Fert. I do not have the updated news on the govt subsidy on this sector (i remember it is delayed and the subsidy will also be lower than that promised).

Kapilji, I have also lateley recommended Consolidated Finvest. I think it is a good investment pick. Sunil Hitech will also see a 100% appreciation in a span of 12 months. This has also been recommended in this thread.

Hi All,
Our call on Times Guarranty at 64 - freezed, appreciation of 100% in less than one month. I think most of my viewers did not get a chance to take exposure as the call has been little late. Will try to be earlier next time:)

Thanks and Regards
Supratik
sir
an new calls... is bnk still a buy... loved ur call on finvest. and hs india... couldnt get times guarantee... should i still try to buy times guarantee .. is there any upside left in this scrip...
and wat are the targets for finvest and Hs india...
keep up the good work sir...
thanx

hello sir,

i visit this thread regularly,

i want to know yours view on Kohinoor Broardcast, i heard a target of 40,
buzz is that they are launching new channel.

i had 3000@ 11.10

i m planning to buy 25000 more at current market price, should i take that much of risk.
plz. suggest me.
plz. give your valueble advise

all members are requsted to post there view

MkShekar,

Hi All,

Thanks and Regards
Supratik
Hi Supratik,

Gr8 call as always on rayban n consolidated finvest.
when u hv time, could you pls look at country club.
the counter has had gud consolidation and very gud support at 870 levels.
also, with the listing of club mahindra soon, this counter looks impressive as there are not many listed companies in this space..

cheers
vizzie

wat are the targets u think for consolidated finvest.... its coming down a bit.... so should i sell or hold...
i also hold some HS india .... wat should be its target....

am also holding
UB engineering.... For MT but its coming down everyday for the last 2 weeks.... do u think i should hold... my buyin price is 170....
thanx....

Status
Not open for further replies.