Building Up A Portfolio At A 7000 Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Our call on Tricom India at 116 is currently trading at 228. Keep a target of 260.

Narendra - I hope you are still holding this.'

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

biggles

From your message, I understand that you have done some study about this company and found that it is worth investing.

But, I am curious to know, how you found out that:
"many investors, NRI's are accumulating the stock for last 1 year."

I don't know if there is any place where the public can get that information?

Regards,
Narendra
this scrip is being 'pushed' across many boards. Apparently it is loss making, in debt and without fundmentals. It would appear that someone is trying to peddle it.

please check the fundamentals before entering- high risk play so be cautious.

regards

Hi All,

The next tip is on GSPL. Current Price of 104 can withstand adversities of market turmoil. I expect this to be one of the stable top performers in 2008.
Buy with a 1 year target of 280.
Risk - Low

Another medium risk counter Fluidomat..small cap but with a strong client base may help this counter and shareholders reap profits. Buy at current price of 42.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik
Hi Supratik

I am stuck with 2500 Fluidomat @40 ...

Its hitting LCs since then. Should i book loss ??

Thanks,
Anurag:(

Anurag,

Fluidomat is a small counter and is witnessing the same pressure as that of the other small and midcaps. However this is fundamentally good counter and has improved both in terms of growth and clientbase. There is no stoploss recommended for this as of now. We will wait some more time before averaging it out.
Another gentle reminder that I have always posted, do not put all your eggs in one basket and the second do not buy in a single shot...if you plan to buy 2500, I would have suggested to buy in 3 lots..each of 800-1000. that is my personal view.

Shahab and Amogh - I will convey the target and time frame.

Thanks and Regards
Supratik

Sirpur went down 10% in today's bloodbath ... So to repeat Amogh's question .. Target ? Time frame n Stop Loss ..?
actually my experience with Supratik's recos is that even if stock goes down, it ususally gives good returns in a months time. but then in such a bloodbath anything is possible.

Hello all
I am want to buy some good fundamentally strong stocks in the range of 300-500 can any one give me few solid recommendations please, suggest me an alternative.
thanks in advaance.
jaz.

Status
Not open for further replies.