Best real time data provider in India

Best real time data provider in India

• Total voters
When I said 'popular...like', I thought you would understand its scope beyond Ami, MS and include TS, etc.

Anyways, what you have posted is correct, but useless for this thread
Why is it useless here? (Oh! Because it is 'only' for 'Ami, MS, and TS etc.'). That 'etc.' included all the other programs that you didn't mention that casual readers MIGHT come across and decide that they ARE 'included'.

Wonder if you wanted to post a reply to this thread or pick up a fight with me just for its sake?
Neither. Just wanted to correct a false impression that other readers might assume. (Nothing more!)

And yes...Reliable software is regestered data as vendor to provide NSE and bse exchanges. and its real time...no delay....I am using it for last 3 years.

Regds.
Jaldeep

I have uploaded a free realtime data feed software that can download rt data from yahoo. As i cannot putup the link in this forum , i will mail you the link you can send me your mail address to suraj909 at gmai.....

I recently subscribed to MDP for the RT4 annual packaged, before choosing them i took trials of numerous data vendors.
I took trials of MDP twice and finally when their "25% more" new year offer came out it was irresistible, I instantly applied for it.
I am so satisfied seriously, been doing scans in live market with out any hassle.
And was it cheap or was it CHEAP.
The people at support are excellent Steven and Sherin in particular ....... thanks guys.

The only way i am connected to MDP is that i am a satisfied client.
Those intending to buy data feed should take "trials" before subscribing to any one....take a trial for at least a week.

pkgmtnl

I recently subscribed to MDP for the RT4 annual packaged, before choosing them i took trials of numerous data vendors.
I took trials of MDP twice and finally when their "25% more" new year offer came out it was irresistible, I instantly applied for it.
I am so satisfied seriously, been doing scans in live market with out any hassle.
And was it cheap or was it CHEAP.
The people at support are excellent Steven and Sherin in particular ....... thanks guys.

The only way i am connected to MDP is that i am a satisfied client.
Those intending to buy data feed should take "trials" before subscribing to any one....take a trial for at least a week.
I m sure ur search for data vendor will end here, Now u can concentrate on trading.

TDI-Professional (TDi-Pro released as Net Trader(Beta)) gives live data for all NSE Stocks, Bonds, Warrants, Mutual Funds (traded on NSE) , Futures (Continuous & Monthly), Options (All), currencies (traded on NSE). Internation forex data (FXCM) is coming soon.

All with Backfill which is stored on the server. No issues at your end even if you have to leave your chair / power issues. We are trying to provide clean and good history. 1 min data is already there for 2 months. This also converts to 5, 10 , 15 , 30 , 60 mins. EOD data has also been uploaded from the very beginning. This data is regularly being purified & adjusted for splits and is being uploaded. BAckfill is instantaneous, i.e. as soon as you select the symbol on TDI-Pro or your TA software.

The data comes with zero latency and can be imported to various Technical Analysis software as is being discussed on this forum, which includes Amibroker, Metastock, Tradestation 2ki, Adv Get RT, Tradestation 8, Wave 59, Market Delta etc...

Thank you for bearing with us this long wait for the release of the 'NSE Dotex data' on this forum. The new website is under development; meanwhile the temporary links have already been pasted by members on this forum.
Ideas / Help / Suggestions of any sort to improve this service are most welcome.

:)

http://www.truedataindia.com/tdi-pro/