Best real time data provider in India

Best real time data provider in India

• Total voters

pkgmtnl

Yes Karizmax,

MDP support is very supportive and helpful, to novice traders like me, I m their client in annual mode.

watever were tried to taught U by support regarding AFL building etc, can u please forward me at my email id tradeinhome(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in

Thnx

any one can help me with yahoo charts? i am getting live chart of nifty but when i am trying for other scripts, i get delayed chart? can any one can help to solve my problem.

Thanks for your suggestion. I was thinking of soubhagya.biz because they have live support in major cities and also from their Ho in Kolkata so that gives some comfort. I must enquire if they offer a trial and compare with MDP.

Rgds.

Ajit

pkgmtnl

Thanks for your suggestion. I was thinking of soubhagya.biz because they have live support in major cities and also from their Ho in Kolkata so that gives some comfort. I must enquire if they offer a trial and compare with MDP.

Rgds.

Ajit
Ajit, its immaterial to have offices in several cities, our solo purpose as trader should be real time data, thats it.

Judge the performance urself, judge it urself, dnt just go by opinions,
take trial of mdp.

This is a curious discussion.

'Real time data' is what comes from your exchange.

If you have a live data feed, that is it. Globally speaking, 'delayed' data' feeds can be found many places but 'real time' (tick by tick) data usually comes from a broker's site (which mean you need to have an account with them, even if you don't use their trading service).

I think there is one Indian exchange which prov ides free real time data - or at least has done so in recent years.

Now if you are looking for trading advice, that is a different story altogether.

Iam using realtimedata express the time delay is 4 to 9 seconds. ... ... ... If i disconnect for some time and reconnect in realtime 2 to 3 five minute bars are missing.:cool:As for as the software concerned it works good.
This 'delay' is caused by the upload/download speed of your web connection and your keyboard speed skill/alertness.

MOST delayed data services have a delay of 15 or 20 minutes to 'encourage' users to pay for the increased advantage of using their service.