Best Free charting software for NSE?

radha55

Free Intraday Charts

Please have a look at the attached zip file.
Extract the zip and open the file.

mayavi99

Radha I have down loaded your earlier version and have been using it for about a week. BTW, in respect of other nifty stocks, some of them like relcap. are not avaiable, while in respect of a few other stocks, there is a delay of more than 30 minutes in updation. Is there any specific reason for this.

radha55

Radha I have down loaded your earlier version and have been using it for about a week. BTW, in respect of other nifty stocks, some of them like relcap. are not avaiable, while in respect of a few other stocks, there is a delay of more than 30 minutes in updation. Is there any specific reason for this.
Hi,

The problem of few charts not getting showed is not fixed.

As far as delay is concerned, Stock charts are delayed by 15min.

I will adding a new functionality wherein you will see simple charts for stocks which will be real time but technical indicators can be applied only on the delayed charts.

Hi,

The problem of few charts not getting showed is not fixed.

As far as delay is concerned, Stock charts are delayed by 15min.

I will adding a new functionality wherein you will see simple charts for stocks which will be real time but technical indicators can be applied only on the delayed charts.
Dear Radha55,

That will help us a lot. Will it be possible to view the price once scrolled over a bar or candle stick pf a particular chart?

Regards,

Nick

radha55

I have updated the errors which were present for some scrip like RELCAP.

Also, For Stocks, I have added the link for interactive charts which shows chart with a delay of 1-2 min.. However you cannot apply technical indicators on this chart.

hi i have download fchart but it is not showing me any chart i have type .ns in box it has download but then also it is not showing me chart pls guide step by step tks

chartnexus..............i tried many softwares but this works fantastic. this will download the nse and bse datas automatically.........u can do lot of research like stochastic roc rsi williams% moving average etc.....search and filter the stock is possible

Cheers

Hello Neo,
First of all a warm welcome to the traderji forum---
Regading ur dnld problems----Do make 5--8 valid posts(u have probably done 2) and there after see that -u willbe previledged enough to dnld/upload any content of this forum.
Regarding free charting software---FCharts isa good one---and u can geta lot of materials in the software section----regardingits implementation---
Have a goodtime --- If u have any Trading/TA related queries---do post in the thread ofSaint ,Amitbe ----and others---and u will get reasonably fast respone----either from them or from some other members.
Regards,
joy_mitali
thank u for your service

kaly422000

i also started the free version of chart nexus. as long i was searching for a good software but this software some how meet my criteria though some shortcoming is there. may be i saw it from ur post in the traderji. my email id [email protected] ans

Cheers[/QUOTE]