Best Free charting software for NSE?

Hi guys,

I am a very new member here. I have been looking for a free charting software for NSE. I found Fcharts in one of the posts and downloaded it. But i am clueless as to how to proceed with the software. can some1 help?

There was a post explaining how to go about it but somehow the file "nsetickers.txt" is not getting downloaded for me. keeps saying i dont have sufficient privilleges. Can some1 please help me out with this?

pardeep adlakha
Hi,

If you don't mind, can you please give me the link from where you downloaded Fcharts

Thanks

How to Import NSE quotes from yahoo in FCharts
Starts FCharts

1. Type TTML in the Text Box (above SHOW button on the left hand side)
A pop up will let you know TTML is not in the database. Do you want to add it? Click yes.

2. Click IMPORT EXPORT button (just above where you typed in TTML
Click on the BACKFILL tab
a. Type in .NS in the MARKET SUFFIX Text Box (thats the Yahoo suffix for NSE and do not forget the . before the market suffix)
b. Click on the START DATE Text Box and put an appropriate date (for starters just change the year. For example if today is 6th May, 2006 then by default the start date will be 3rd May, 2006. Just change the year to 2005)

3. Press the START DOWNLOAD bottom

This will download one year backfill data for Tata Teleservice from Yahoo.

To import Index data the procedure is same; only leave the MARKET SUFFIX Text Box Blank.

For example to download backfill quotes for SENSEX type ^BSESN (thats the Yahoo code for SENSEX) in the text box in the main chart and follow the above-mentioned steps. Only leave the MARKET SUFIX Text Box blank.

This holds true for any US stocks also. For example if you want to download backfill data for Infosys ADR the type INFY (again thats the Yahoo code for Infosys ADR) and follow the above mentioned steps. Only leave the MARKET SUFIX Text Box blank.

The HELP files in FCharts are also of a great help.
HALLO SIR,
I am Downloaded Fchart Software & did as ur steps.But I have The Problem Is that I have always go to download option for add any script.Is there any solution for one time downloding all scripts.Plz help me.email:[email protected]
Thanks,
Mahesh