best brokerage for futures

I am with RKglobal from more than a month now . I have no complaints or never contacted them so far for any issues ( seems good :) ) . They do offer brokerage of Rs 9/- per lot . Here are the Details

http://www.rkglobal.net/FNO_terms.asp

I forgot the charges for ODIN . I am using web interface now but will change to ODIN next month .

Naresh

marcus

naresh thanks for your reply could u also please tell us

do they offer tradeanywhere by asianserc or the tt5 terminal, any package which assists in technical trading

Are they trading, clearing or both trading and clearing members of NSE

Are they with CDSL or NSDL and

From which banks do they accept online money transfer

Do you feel safe with them?

Hi!
I would like to know whether RK Global are safe people to trade with. How is their reputation regarding maintaining the accounts, etc. Is our money safe with them. I`m a resident of Bangalore & they do not have a centre in Bangalore. How safe & good are their transactions. Those having experience about them, kindly reply. Thanks.

marcus

I've decided to sign up with RK global, they're trading members of BSE and NSE, the sales person is coming over on monday with the necessary documentation, their charges seem reasonable.

Rs 119/- a month if you use inet.net
Rs 333/- a month if you use Diet Odin
Rs 400/- Franking charges (Rs 200 in my case only for FnO)
Rs 250/- AMC from the 2nd year onwards
No charges for call n trade (although the website saya Rs 25/- a trade they have since discontinued the charge)
Unfortunately on ha to call Delhi if they want to place a trade by phone and they do not have a toll free number
Rs 9/- per lot per leg brokerage on futures. (This is the main reason I've decided to go with them, it will make a massive saving at the end of the year)

I hope I have a better experience than I did with my last broker .... the pathetic Angeltrade.

Will keep everyone updated.

marcus

Update: The sales person collected the form more or less on time

It took 2-3 calls to get them to oprn the account but it was done in 7 days (without demat account, with demat it will probably take more time)

Their starter pack is sent by email, everything is done by email to cut costs I
suppose.

The starter pack had an incorrect password and i couldn't log in, I had to call them twice to rectify the problem

The opening balance was incorrect they charges me their software charges twice for the same month, after reporting the matter they said they would credit the amount to my trading account but its been 4 days and has not yet been done.

Their web based trading page is very slow and often times gets stuck, I once couldn't close my position and had to call them to square it off, so its best to opt for odin if you intend to day trade and definitely if you intend to scalp.

Their brokerage is rock bottom on my first day for 78 lakh turnover my brokerage including service tax was only Rs274 and STT Rs 656 whaich means my brokerage was less than STT!!

I've decided to continue with them for this reason alone, apart from this they seem to offer the same sub standard service as most Indian brokers barring ICICI and a few other large more professionally managed brokers.

marcus

Marcus,

Just a confuson, I found on their web :-
[email protected] Brokerage Free Unlimited Trade

Rs 9 per lot .....and this (I hope) are two diffrent plans........?

Rs 9 per lot.........per leg (Rs 18 per contract) .....or per contract.....?
Faltie

They r two separate plans, Rs999/- is only for cash market and not applicable to futures market

It's Rs9/- per lot per leg so if you buy and sell one lot of any scrip total brokerage is Rs 18/- in addition you pay service tax + education cess of 12.36% on brokearge, 0.017% STT on total sell turnover and stamp duty

Ya find out about kotak if overall it works out cheaper I'll shift to them

Happy days!

:)

R

ratan jain

these guys at kotak are charging 9 rs PER 5000 rs of delivery trade. Look at fine print

So if u buy for 50,000 u will pay 90 rs bkg and not 9 rs

These guys think traders are fools
They are actually saying 9 rs per trade
and in fine print they call " a trade as 5000 "

They should be pulled up by reg authorities.

kotak flat is not very good for big traders... max exposure allowed against margin is 9 lakhs only. that means only 3 lots of nifty at a time..

Hey marcus i have few questions regarding RKGlobal.
What is the exposure they are giving against margin in Nifty futures. Kotak gives 10 times. is it anywhere near? if their accounting is good i would like to have thier odin diet facility. and are they available in mumbai?