which one is the best brokerage...

Osmos

I won't advise a broker because it will be considered an advert, I'll just say that you should choose a company that you like and that suits you in terms of conditions, look at the reviews and then make a decision.

All advice above is good, just please be sure that it's really regulated and registered in good jurisdiction in terms of legality and that you can withdraw your money any time you want and in a way you really want and that's really it here.

Probably the one which have the best protection anyway from controlling stations. So I do hope it will really make wonders with that case and something which you can legally contact with case of some issues when they will arise. Will it work ?

We really can't reply which is best totally and completely cause it's somewhat impossible if you do understand what I mean here, It's not working like that, there are so many of them that I am completely lost alltogether anyway. How we can go there ?

Kalinkatichkule

Saving&Budgeting_MUNK
which one is the best brokerage...
chat analysis ,and brokerage commission
yr meri nazar mein best broker use bolte hai jo reliable ho , customer support achaa ho and commission ya to ho na ya bht minor ho!!
but its groww everywhere these days that they beat zerodha in terms of brokerage and earned the best broker tag !!

Yes, I've heard that Groww is acquiring a reputation as a dependable and customer-friendly broker.
Not customer friendly at all. Everything is fine when you are spending money, investing. But when you face problems, or want something not in the menu, or something goes wrong - that is when you know if the broker is really customer friendly or just interesting in "closing the ticket" or apportioning the blame.

In this regard Groww is a big failure. Just my opinion.

Not customer friendly at all. Everything is fine when you are spending money, investing. But when you face problems, or want something not in the menu, or something goes wrong - that is when you know if the broker is really customer friendly or just interesting in "closing the ticket" or apportioning the blame.

In this regard Groww is a big failure. Just my opinion.
Ohh I was not aware of it......by the way which broker do you use?