Ashwani Gujaral giving tips at wrong time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vins said:
pravin & kush both are right. well i have also observed the same. take mahindra gesco for example before ashwani gujral reported a recomendation it had moved strongly 11% on previous day.
" SOMEONE IS TAKING POSITIONS AND THAN RECOMMENDING"
DONT WE HAVE "SEBI"

pravin said:
I will suggest you ....if you observe ashwani tips carefully then he will give tips at very high price by that time he has might earned lot of money from that script...........when u r planning to buy that script he will be ready to sell his stocks and again prices of stocks will come down to certain level then he will again raise the prices up to level at which u have purchased same script...............here probability if getting profit is very less.......in that situation you decide your self who is booking profit................................ you or ashwani........he is really talented person in cheating his customers by giving tips.
well Pravin,As faar as PBA INFRA is concerned its looking very good on charts on above close or trading above 187 Levels target seems like 225,260+ in short term, may be on monday if everything goes well for F/o also we could see some spurt in this script, myself tracking this stock from 172 Levels, may be tomow is the day, this script to workout, i m going to take little quantity in my delievery portfolio ., WATCH PBA INFRRA AND RELIANCE COMMUNICATION.. above 318 targets seems 322 337 375+

I took Ashwani's tip for Peninsula Land , and bought 100 shares.But its gone down and I'm in pain .
Seniors pl. help me , as to what I should do with this stock?????????

I took Ashwani's tip for Peninsula Land , and bought 100 shares.But its gone down and I'm in pain .
Seniors pl. help me , as to what I should do with this stock?????????
Hi Arul,

First of all,a very warm welcome to you.

Now refering to your question above............when one enters into any trade,the possibility of a move the other direction is always there.Therefore,not only is the entry important,but what you would do if it goes south.Thus the importance of a stop.......at what area would you pull the plugs on the trade?(Think the person concerned who alerted you of the trade must have surely given an entry point,stop point,and a possible target area).

Next point.........not only should you have a stop,but you gotta have some sort of a money management discipline that will dictate to you the number of shares that you are getting into.The fact that the previous pivot low is not violated yet and you are in pain already means that the number of shares bought was too much.To put it very simply,no pain should be felt on the trade hitting your stop loss.

And another little point...........there are many who will throw around "tips",some trade what they throw around,most make money from the people that they give "tips"to.Whether you come to a trade because of something you saw on a chart,or something that a newsletter service gave you,or something that you picked out of some magazine or newspaper........that decision to take the tip is yours and yours alone.If the trade succeeds,all credit is yours.And if it fails,all blame is yours.

My friend,wouldn't be any harm ,I am sure, to pick up some knowledge of trading the markets.It's not as complicated as many suggest........but it ain't that easy as well.Like rocket science or brain surgery,in stock trading too........education is an important pre-requisite before actually plonking money down into actual trades.

As far as Peninsula Land is concerned,it is still very much in a short term and intermediate uptrend,its previous pivot low yet to get violated........so far so good on this one,but the point is:Can you take it,if this falls to 650(uptrend still on even if we get to 650).........if this gives you some up move,you could exit and treat this whole exercise as tuition money to the markets.

All the best!
Happy Trading!
Saint

Dear Pravin,
Ashwani Gujral gives tips on highly trending stock with a deep stoploss.If you enter the stock the stock comes down for intermediate correction within a day or two before stock enters your dmat account.If you hold a stock patiently for months you may get the benefit.The point is the stock may go for consolidation at lower level.The best method is wait,let his stock corrects down and then enter with a not so deep stoploss.

If you find yourself trading on tips regardless of the credentials of the tipster, you havn't done due diligence. Even if you believe that the tip is coming from a reliable source you need to evaluate it according to your own criteria of trading. Lots of people lost gigantic sums of money in the 2000 carnage on Nasdaq trading on tips from various gurus. So, buyer (of stocks) be aware.

Raju

Hi,

This is Raju.I usually play swing.I don't know much of Tech Analysis and other stuff.But I do enter any company which has strong fund backgrnd and have momentum .I am playing TechM for last few days.

I had entered Techm @798../[email protected] at 1035.
Reentered TechM @ 1090..@ 1126..Now TechM has shot to 1166 Today(16th Nov 2006.).

I have no charts nothing to supprt my shares ..But I beleive Techm is veri gud company and profits are also gud.So am playing in it.

This is just a information.Please play at u'r own risk and earn money.All the best.

Regards,

Hi All,

I would like to share some of my experience with you as far as Ashwini Gujaral's tips are concerned.

I was interested in stock market when I didn't had even a bit of knowledge about TA. Let me confess, I had become very greedy at that time and wanted to become rich through stock market without putting any efforts to learn anything.

I then came to know that Awaaz Business Channel had launched a program that was "Power your trade". They assured that great Technical Analyst Ashwini Gujaral, Rajat Bose and Deepak Mohoni would be giving tips for swing and day trading.

I immediately subscribed for the service. I had to shell out Rs. 999 and the validity period for this service was 6 months. I used to get tips every morning through SMS and email, in the following format:
e.g --Buy Dr. Reddy above Rs. 790. Short term target is 1500 and Stop loss is 750.--

I started trading with the tips, but all my dreams were shattered soon. Some of their tips were so hopeless that even when the market was in total form, the stocks mentioned by them were hardly making any move.

I don't have any right to comment on them, but I did not had any good experience.

This was a great lesson for me and I started focussing on learning TA and tried implementing it. I would say, indirectly they have helped me by misleading me, so that I can find the right path. :D

Regards,
a$h.investor

hi
I am also, subscriber to poweryourtrade.com, did not find the picks very useful. I agree that trading should be done at your own risk.
now I have subscribed to tradersedgeindia.com trend trading newsletter and find it quite useful.I am very satisfied with their service. I am new to trading and trying to learn TA, but I know it will take a long time, this site and views posted here have helped me a lot.
on PYT, market views given my Hitendra vasudeo seem to be better that
rajat bose or ashwani gujral

Status
Not open for further replies.