Any query/confusion? Visit this thread and get answers

Guys & Mr.saand..
I am totally for participation to help out novices.. but I am telling from my experience ..I was new 8 months back..i got involved into the equity markets.. only in Oct..
I can still cal myself a rookie or a beginner not a novice..why not?..only bcos I wanted to learn so I read material available on the net for free and a few decent books..
pls do that instead of asking bits and pieces of questions ..as you can see most of your questions would have already been answered in this forum..so pls search the net,this forum...other forums..read stuff..and help urself..

we all know what is the right thing to do to acheive anything..but the difference is in actually doing it!!!
Mr. nawatrader thanks for your valuable suggestion but you see the point here is not to create academically proficient people or some management graduates but to help people already on the path of being one.:). I mean to say I know maximum concepts and terminologies can be learned from web and text books but then what if one gets stuck-up at a particular small but nagging issue? What about on job practical trading experience? What when one don't understand slangs and their importance not given in books or already discussed on forum:cool: and sometimes even google is not that helpful as observed in the case of categorization of securities on both NSE and BSE and their importance. Please see that question above and provide us insight to it, even providing a reading material or any link to one will be accepted and appreciated as favour. :)
With Regards,
SB

I find this thread valuable, among others it serves as Jargon-buster too...feel very strongly that the thread should remain and the initiator, congratulated.

I have a account at sharekhan. I had purchased some trades and then i selled the shares . When i purchased the shares my account balance as per normal terms showed the amount deducted from my shares and when i selled those shares the amount got added to my share khan account and the amount increased . Does that mean i can buy shares upto that amount

Dear Friends,
Due to reasons both personal and professional I am not in a position to continue this endeavor anymore. So before final adieu will like to wish you all many more sessions of happy learning. It was a tremendous experience to participate here. Please carry on the baton. Loads of Best wishes!
SB

izzner

I have just recieved the reliance power postal ballot sent by Karvy... I cannot make a thing from such a highfy legal language...??

Please tell me in simple english

The Resolutions are as follows
1. Special resolution for alteration of Article 82..??
2. Special resolution for issue of bonus shares..???

should i give accent for both resolution or do what..????

dj-na-wesele

Excellent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely magnificent. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a wonderful web site.

Makijaz

Unusually cool milieu on the subject. Surrounded by the tons pages of impractical information on this business, this spot contains a as a matter of fact interesting content.

Please post link of good book to understand candlestick chart, it's symbol and theory, I have searched a lot, but they only give difference in American bar chart and Japanese candlestick chart.
hoping reply