Any query/confusion? Visit this thread and get answers

Wow, good response though not the most constructive one, per chalega....
Hi, I am new 2 stock........Although I have been preparing to enter from December with a sum of 1 lak but I waited till the market fell down..........Should I enter at this level or should wait further???:confused:
Hope you understand the sanity and rational of this thread or in clear words this is place to learn concepts and not for quick short trade tips....maintain this monor discipline and you can get maximum outta this forum.

Wait till u get Reliance at 100 rupees.
Good one but politeness is still not so expensive!
Hello Members.i am new to forex.my problem is that whenever i intend entry a trade,i always have problem with puting the selling/buying stops at the correct range.pls can somebody explain or shed more light on this aspect for me.
Again a trade related query:(

Dada, aami philosophy jaano na........Plz guide me in clear words!!!!
Ok believing your financial acumen will suggest to do thorough analysis as in any markets and at all the time there are stocks to INVEST......but people often care of nothing but pretty TRADES....get the difference and All the Best.:)

With Regards,
SB

Ok so rolling the learning stone further up, we are now going to discuss every aspect covered in Business dailies for full next week:)
So friends get all your queries posted here and experts get ready for some real teasers.....:D
Lemme start with some of my own, most of which i know but a further insight is always more than welcome:-

1. Group of stocks, I mean on bseindia.com we can see every stock belonging to some or the other group like Group A, B1, T,Z etc. Can we know a source where the criteria of such classification is given/discussed?
  2. What do we mean when we say counter to a particular script is rising for past few days, is it just the volumes and hence market interest or am I missing something?

Please carry on ....wiki trading bhi to banani hai aakhir:)
Regards,
SB

Hmmm, no activity?:( But no issues the positive news is that views are increasing continuously for this thread am pretty hopeful of big gains in long terms. :D
Happy learning friends,
SB

I wish to get proper reply to my querry regarding placement of "Stop Loss Price (say, SLP)" in both cases : (i) BUY Order (market is rising) - CMP is Rs.140, Buy Order price Rs.142 where to put the SLP ? BUY Order (falling market) - CMP is Rs.140, Buy Order price Rs.138 where to put the SLP ?? (ii) SELL Order (Rising market) - CMP Rs.330, Limit Order Price Rs.350, where to put SLP ? SELL Order (Falling market) - CMP Rs.330, Limit Order Price is Rs.325 where to put SLP ?? basabroy817@**********

I wish to get proper reply to my querry regarding placement of "Stop Loss Price (say, SLP)" in both cases : (i) BUY Order (market is rising) - CMP is Rs.140, Buy Order price Rs.142 where to put the SLP ? BUY Order (falling market) - CMP is Rs.140, Buy Order price Rs.138 where to put the SLP ?? (ii) SELL Order (Rising market) - CMP Rs.330, Limit Order Price Rs.350, where to put SLP ? SELL Order (Falling market) - CMP Rs.330, Limit Order Price is Rs.325 where to put SLP ?? basabroy817@**********
I think theres some ambiguity in your query or may be I am missing something big :(
if CMP is 140 then why will you place an order at 142?:(, I hope you don't mean to say you want the script to rise a bit before participating.....in that case we need more experienced gentleman here..............Hai kisis mein ye dum?:D
Come on seniors if you know answer to any of the above questions on this thread then nothing should stop you from taking out 2 mins and sharing knowledge with many future Warren Bufftets:D
Regards,
Andy

H

hari09omkar

I hope you don't mean to say you want the script to rise a bit before participating.....in that case we need more experienced gentleman here..............Hai kisis mein ye dum
This is called 'buy stop'.Traders use a buy stop to purchase a break out generally.Mr.Saand,the 'Saand's use it to take advantage of an upthrust.

This is called 'buy stop'.Traders use a buy stop to purchase a break out generally.Mr.Saand,the 'Saand's use it to take advantage of an upthrust.
Hariom I sincerely believe you can be one of the mentors this thread is looking for, please consider this request and try getting some time out for inducing more life to this thread.:)
Regards,
SB

Guys & Mr.saand..
I am totally for participation to help out novices.. but I am telling from my experience ..I was new 8 months back..i got involved into the equity markets.. only in Oct..
I can still cal myself a rookie or a beginner not a novice..why not?..only bcos I wanted to learn so I read material available on the net for free and a few decent books..
pls do that instead of asking bits and pieces of questions ..as you can see most of your questions would have already been answered in this forum..so pls search the net,this forum...other forums..read stuff..and help urself..

we all know what is the right thing to do to acheive anything..but the difference is in actually doing it!!!