Any predictions about 26th Dec NIFTY ?

before Dec u will get number of times to recover the money u invested . it will come back to your purchase price . if u watchful even you can make good money. the only problem is no one can say where nifty will be at dec 26th .. instead there are very good chances for your PE to reach even 80 rs anytime before dec 26th .. ... need to watch and decide ...
From a day I invested to till date, I am watching., since I work as System Admin I got good internet facility also, Just expecting that nifty should go down.. Thanks dude,,and sorry once again for my ignorance...

stock72

please stop this sorry and thank you business,....

be confident and don't worry .. u can easily close your position for purchase price if not for profit .. a lot time there for dec 26th ..

From a day I invested to till date, I am watching., since I work as System Admin I got good internet facility also, Just expecting that nifty should go down.. Thanks dude,,and sorry once again for my ignorance...

niftytaurus

Thank you guys as you people said I am totally ignorant about this. I will read and try to understand, first. now I lost my hopes on my investment, but sure next time while investing I will definately understand market and then I will spend... Thank you all for your reply. I spent about Rs.40,000/- for this put if atleast if get my what I invested, enough for me.
we can understand ur pain..as every trader go through this phase...40,oo0 is a big amount..but please done lose hope..u have lot of time ...so u can get back ur investment......
If market falls sharply, u may even get good profit...but please one word of caution..imagine if u get 80 rs of ur option..means u get double ur money...please dont be lure from it..oh wow..its so easy..!its not..
please take a lesson out of it...& learn...
we all are there to help u in leearning as much we know ..as we all are learning

oilman5

Very Good answer thanks for nothing. :thumb:

I posted question since here I can follow experts advise. I wasn't expected this type of funny answers ...not joking .. seriously ...
some comments
1] u got the expert advice - no prediction is possible.
2] Bunch of idiots consider that is possible. Marketing and TV guides u make this wrong.
3] I can from one of my experiences - i was suppose to give my view on October'2010. And detail discussion held on my sell of Portfolio on Sept;2010. I told small audience ( all finance guy wants to know from a real traders view in an invitation lecture)- That further up is not justfied , economy not matching.
I am told ( whom i am supposed to guide ,they r suited-booted Magazine reader with latest News channel backup)- Market will go 6500 , this is bullish, Long term 3yr Xcel, Investment Banker's Valuation Model - Individual
nifty constituents Present value this, SIGMA with this & correlation that.

.......................Fact is i have no problem to make money in Early 2011 by making Short.Some of the humbug simply switch jobs , i know still they sell & claim to fund manager(actually assist Fund Manager)
I got again call In August'11 - can i guide /share some intricacy on market?
No politely replied 'NO'-
this generators create suppliers of food for me .
One imp advice Dont read news on finance/stock - unless you know it is planted.Dont make u listener to latest CNBC HOT tips?
Pl spend time to learn first hand - READ PRICE
Alternately simply QUIT. Its not a place for you if u r not ready to give 10yr .
from a secluded market learner