Any predictions about 26th Dec NIFTY ?

manojborle

Sorry I didn't understand calculation and thanks for the link
What calculation you want ?
Options value depends on many factors known as Greeks.
You must read about Option Basics first, as it looks like you are totally ignorant about this.
When you are so much ignorant about it, How come you bought Option ?
Do you know if December Future expires above your strike i.e. 5800, You will lose all your money.

niftytaurus

My strike price is Rs.5800 and by the way how to derive lot price (LTP) from strike price and current NIFTY index ??

example :

Strike Price is : Rs 5800
Date : 26th Dec 2013
and Current Nifty say : 5900

how to calculate LTP ?
Hi
As anoop also suggested...please read some material on option on 'investopedia' or on some other site ..please google ..u will find lot of material...
now ur query....LTP is not lot price..Its Last traded price ...which market decides...

I am not getting what do u mean by current Nifty...ur showing it at 5900? Nifty is aat around 6200 now....ur strike price is 400 points away from current nifty...If on expiry of december..if nifty will under 5800...ur option will not be worthless....as u told ur buying price is around 40..so nifty will have to be at least 5760...to recover ur amount
Please understand one thing....good traders never predict market..they just see probabilities of direction...so I dont know anybody will be able to reply ur query...
Please dont enter into market without proper knowlwdge..its a business...treat it like a business...first learn how to do this business...its ur hard earned money...In learning if u need any help..let me know..all the best

Thank you guys as you people said I am totally ignorant about this. I will read and try to understand, first. now I lost my hopes on my investment, but sure next time while investing I will definately understand market and then I will spend... Thank you all for your reply. I spent about Rs.40,000/- for this put if atleast if get my what I invested, enough for me.

stock72

Thank you guys as you people said I am totally ignorant about this. I will read and try to understand, first. now I lost my hopes on my investment, but sure next time while investing I will definately understand market and then I will spend... Thank you all for your reply. I spent about Rs.40,000/- for this put if atleast if get my what I invested, enough for me.

before Dec u will get number of times to recover the money u invested . it will come back to your purchase price . if u watchful even you can make good money. the only problem is no one can say where nifty will be at dec 26th .. instead there are very good chances for your PE to reach even 80 rs anytime before dec 26th .. ... need to watch and decide ...

stock72

Sorry Stock72, I was unhappy when you said like so..but now realized that you are right,,,sorry dude..please forgive me as well as my ignorance
cool boss .. there may gems here to pull you out .. as your attitude is good u will get what u want to get from market ..( these are not my words .. some guys told to me around 2010 here in this same forum )