Another Victim

mehtaka

Their post date cheque will never pass it will always bounce. They are only give you time, again time, again and again time. The time may go one year two year even five year. Their clear intention was only cheating. Doing such fraud are not easy people. This is their regular business. Only one or two comes in light like you. Do not leave them.
If the cheques are bounced, she will have more supporting docs to provide against them, legally.

Madeen
Take a note of this: If you get the Post dated Cheques, first thing is to confirm with the bank (on which the cheque is drawn), the account nos, their name on the cheque.

I also would request you, to send one of your contract note to SG to verify, if actual they are the correct contract note.

(Sorry SG, without your permission, i am telling her to send mails to you)

SavantGarde

If the cheques are bounced, she will have more supporting docs to provide against them, legally.

Madeen
Take a note of this: If you get the Post dated Cheques, first thing is to confirm with the bank (on which the cheque is drawn), the account nos, their name on the cheque.
Yes, I have taken into account bounced cheques.....but there is far greater culpability on the part of the Broker, SEBI and NSE comes down very hard on such Brokers, there is time bound redressal after which the Broker will also have to pay per day fine to the client if it is not carried out within the stipulated time frame....having gone through the documents...Broker really has nothing to hide behind.....!!!

SG

SavantGarde

It is quite possible that EMKAY has instructed ex employees to pay Madeen off at their Individual level...because complain about such practice can get a broker banned from the exchanges by SEBI.

Therefore, if that is the case let it all be paid in a single cheque...no installments....idea of installments could be their own idea...!!!

Hence, pressure should be applied to the Broker, since they stand to lose far more in this case...!!!

SG

Thanks SG and others for sharing information on this thread. This will help many investors' realize what their rights are.

These days the salesmen are so aggressive. They don't even give us time to read fine print.

Again, I urge all to read and understand everything before you sign anything. Even the form of 30 pages.

Madeen, first of all, no madam.
And don't be sorry.
IN your words, i smelled somewhat disappointment. So it was just to boost your confidence and assure that we are with you.
I knew you didn't mean us.So 'No Sorry'....

All the best, keep in touch with Savant sir.
But don't forget to post after Victory. :clap:
Yes meena07 I shall post here after victory....Satyameva jayate.....
I am very thankful to SG for taking his personal interest in my case and guiding me.
No mam and sir from now on....:)

Please go to :

User CP ( u will fid int on home page Left hand upper ) - Settings and Options - Edit Options - Enable Private Messaging
I checked it there also its not there....but SG had sent me a PM don't know how he was able to send me a PM....may be bcoz he is a moderator....

One big correction to my understanding,
they have NOT invested in derivative segment or F&O, SG enlightened me on this by going thru the CNs. But they have done day trading and incurred the losses...Somehow I had got the impression of derivatives sorry I am a newbie I have already told...:confused: