Another Victim

SavantGarde

Ask them about emails/ fake reports sent by their employees using official id.
They certainly can not separate themselves from their emplyee's behavior.
But they sent you fake reports from official id and second is regarding phone number change signature.

Are you sure the fake reports were sent from official id ? or were they sent from official 'sounding' id ?
Even if they were sent from a Fake 'Official' sounding ID.... it would still implicate them as far as their Intent & culpability is concerned....!!!

One thing is there...Fake Reports of Profit would alone Nail them... Hope Madeen takes them to task.....!!!

SG

Even if they were sent from a Fake 'Official' sounding ID.... it would still implicate them as far as their Intent & culpability is concerned....!!!

One thing is there...Fake Reports of Profit would alone Nail them... Hope Madeen takes them to task.....!!!

SG

I checked it once again the false reports are from company id its not fake or anything.

I have got the application scanned copy from the back office portal, the demat account is opened in Cash segment and POA is signed which authorizes them to do transactions in Share scrips, stock bonds warrants option futures derivatives convertible debentures non convertible debentures secutritized debt instruments fixed return instruments equity linked instruments and other like nature......how to do I mail u the copies SG sir?

I am yet to get that letter which asks for Mobile no. change. Once I get that I plan to write a mail to them.

I asked Emkay to payout 21K to my bank account as I was scared that even that will go...

Yes Meena thats what everyone is thinking but this money which I have lost was special to me because I earned it and only people like us who work hard will know its value...

One twist to my story now!!
Both R and S have sent me a mail from their personal mail id that they were not intending to cheat me it all happened by chance and they will return my money. I have asked them to give this in writing and give me some post dated cheques so that I can believe what they are saying...

Why are they saying like this now? I am totally confused.
I will ask the company to give my money back anyways. I find at least another 4 or 5 similar cases against this company.

sanjosedesi

Both R and S have sent me a mail from their personal mail id that they were not intending to cheat me it all happened by chance and they will return my money. I have asked them to give this in writing and give me some post dated cheques so that I can believe what they are saying...
This implies they are worried. If you write off money (mentally), you have the upper hand. Push hard against the company, push hard these individuals. And why back dated ... ask them to start paying right now. As a proof of their sincerity, ask them to pay 50% of amount due right away, and the rest within 3 months.

Keep working on the company meanwhile. Tell them even though you signed POA, it does not authorize them to give bogus reports ... and then go ahead and file the complaints.

This implies they are worried. If you write off money (mentally), you have the upper hand. Push hard against the company, push hard these individuals. And why back dated ... ask them to start paying right now. As a proof of their sincerity, ask them to pay 50% of amount due right away, and the rest within 3 months.

Keep working on the company meanwhile. Tell them even though you signed POA, it does not authorize them to give bogus reports ... and then go ahead and file the complaints.
Yes I am trying on both the ends...I have got one thing into my mind happened is happened not to panic and be bold and try to recover as much as possible( I am not aiming for anything beyond my money :) ) from both the ends.

How do I delete this post? or modify the original post by taking off the names? I should not have taken the names here I guess..what if they all get to know about my plan? is it ok to take names here? can I get into some legal problems because of this?

meena07

.how to do I mail u the copies SG sir?

You can very well PM ( personal message ) him and he will guide you ahead. He is knowledgeable to understand those fine prints well and helpful.

Yes Meena thats what everyone is thinking but this money which I have lost was special to me because I earned it and only people like us who work hard will know its value...

Madeen , neither i nor TJ members think so.
I meant, 'those' people.....

I will ask the company to give my money back anyways. I find at least another 4 or 5 similar cases against this company.
And please don't fall in any trap, future commitments. I request experinced traders to comment on final outcome of such 'future commitments'.
Take aid of your family members .

Dear Meenaji

First of all contact any one from India, who knows about any lawyer who deals with financial fraud cases, especially stockmarket and commodity market related. Then make a deal with the lawyer that what will be his fees after he recovers the entire amount.
Then let him start the proceeding. Usually the company will reciprocate immediately once they know that you can not be pushed around easily.These people can be starightened only with the stick.

Prasanna

sanjosedesi

How do I delete this post? or modify the original post by taking off the names? I should not have taken the names here I guess..what if they all get to know about my plan? is it ok to take names here? can I get into some legal problems because of this?
You should have an edit button.

And please don't fall in any trap, future commitments. I request experinced traders to comment on final outcome of such 'future commitments'.
Take aid of your family members .
I didn't mean that Mam Sorry...:) And thanks for enlightening me I thought PM was personal mail id...:)

Yes mam I will not fall in to their trap once again..thanks and sorry again....

SavantGarde

I checked it once again the false reports are from company id its not fake or anything.

I have got the application scanned copy from the back office portal, the demat account is opened in Cash segment and POA is signed which authorizes them to do transactions in Share scrips, stock bonds warrants option futures derivatives convertible debentures non convertible debentures secutritized debt instruments fixed return instruments equity linked instruments and other like nature......how to do I mail u the copies SG sir?

I am yet to get that letter which asks for Mobile no. change. Once I get that I plan to write a mail to them.

I asked Emkay to payout 21K to my bank account as I was scared that even that will go...

Madeen,

Your cheque of 4.90 was originally issued to EMKAY....right...!!!

Suggest, you call a meeting at EMKAY preferably with the Branch Manager, call the ex R & S at EMKAY's office.....preferably from your end take a Male along with you at the meeting somebody as scary as my Avatar....:)

Logistics of this maybe difficult because R & S may not agree to a meeting at EMKAY's office if they or EMKAY BM may not agree to them being present at the meeting....if EMKAY doesn't agree then you can always threaten them with dire consequences....which may soften them up a bit... and agreeable...!!!

If the meeting is going to happen let me know here through a post so I can tell you how to prepare for it....!!!

Now coming to change of Phone number... one must realise that only way change of phone number can be effected is through a Modification Form along with a recent Phone Bill in your name.....Change of number looks like a inside job to me...there you have some more stuff stacked against EMKAY....!!!

Ask for the Modification Form & the Phone bill that was submitted for the request... it would stand to reason that it was an outright Forgery....!!!

Anyways, we are not allowed to post our email address, will send it through PM here at TJ ..hopefully you will receive it...!!!

As far as Post dated Cheques are concerned tell them you will accept the Post dated Cheques and each Cheque shall be returned upon receiving the equivalent Cash amount of the particular Cheque....!!!

SG