Angel broking: Cheap brokerage and excellent service.

How do we do online money transfer in Angel? I learned that we have to go to the back office and then give the trading password of Angel as well as the password of savings account Bank site (ICICI in my query case). Is that true?
Am I suppose to key in my ICICI password in Angel's website.
I have an account with Sharekhan where after keying in the Trading Password, it leads me to ICICI's website where I can login and get the approval of my transaction only to be lead back to the Sharekhan site. Does the same process applies to Angel or is there something I am missing?

Thanks!

Hiteshsjoshi, no need to go to back office, can do from odin trading terminal, funds transfer, it will took just only one min.

vidyasagar
Thanks Vidyasagar,
But what about the password. My concern is about the authority given to Angel Broking guys. Without giving my ICICI password, how do ICICI guys authenticate Angel Broking to debit X amount of money from my account.

In case of my Sharekhan account, I am actually logging-in to ICICI site to which I am redirected from the Sharekhan site. Since the redirector is Sharekhan, the debited money would go to Sharekhan account (do note that authentication information is keyed in by myself at the time of logging and also while doing the fund transfer).

Thanks Vidyasagar,
But what about the password. My concern is about the authority given to Angel Broking guys. Without giving my ICICI password, how do ICICI guys authenticate Angel Broking to debit X amount of money from my account.

In case of my Sharekhan account, I am actually logging-in to ICICI site to which I am redirected from the Sharekhan site. Since the redirector is Sharekhan, the debited money would go to Sharekhan account (do note that authentication information is keyed in by myself at the time of logging and also while doing the fund transfer).
Finally got my account activated. Today, I made my first login to the Angel Broking's "Angel Trade" account. Lets see how it goes.

BTW, Angel Trade seems to be more of a web-based ODIN terminal. My inexperience in dealing with ODIN terminals made me confused upon logging in to Angel Trade.
Request members to throw some light in regards with short cuts of a typical trade terminal (such as F2 will open up a new order for the highlighted scrip in the watch list). Thanks!

mku

Hi, Any of you use Angel Investor !, I am frequently facing Session Time Out and after timeout, I am unable to login for some time (say 10 minutes) during this time it repeatedly goes back to login screen only, neither gives wrong message (user name, password) nor allows to go in, keep on display login screen. I could not get any clarification form those marketing peoples. I do not know How to get out of it.

lazytrader

Hi, Any of you use Angel Investor !, I am frequently facing Session Time Out and after timeout, I am unable to login for some time (say 10 minutes) during this time it repeatedly goes back to login screen only, neither gives wrong message (user name, password) nor allows to go in, keep on display login screen. I could not get any clarification form those marketing peoples. I do not know How to get out of it.
Are you facing a problem logging in or out?

Has your account been working before this?

hiii ..Mintu buddy ... this thread is all in one stop for those who wanna know more abt Angel.

Now I am looking forward to open an account with Angel...:)

But to me they are offering 0.05-buy and 0.05-sel in intraday and

0.40-buy and 0.40-sell in Delivery.

10/- as DP charges and

300 as AMC.

Now pls guide me how can I decrease my brokerage and delivery rates. I am not a bulky trader like you and I trade in very small amounts, say, 10000/-

can they will consider to decrease my brokerage in such low volumes ??

please guide ?

regards
Ravi
Hi Mintu,
this is a valid question, can you please reply to the above?
My daily trading would be in the 1 lac range, how much brokerage can I expect?

dkj

i am sorry that you are concentrating just on brokerage a cheap brokerage should not be the cretaria of investment /opening the a/c the main issue should be of services the best services i feel is given by india infoline where you get the trading sms on daily basis it mean that on unauthorised trading can take place in your a/c more over the software is a complete software where you can your daily p/l your realtime position and the payin pay out and i acb gurantee that you will get all the thing what ever a investor want to see during trading.

PALS, i've started this thread as i could'nt find a seperate thread on ANGEL BROKING, i am trading with this broker for the past two months and its really good. However to be doubly sure i would request existing angel customers to post their views. As i mentioned that i am already trading with them so here are my experiences.

1: DIET ODIN: undoubtedly best trading software and they provide it for free even better than power indiabulls as it is fully customiable, the only prob with power indiabulls is automatically gets locked after one hour.

2: CHEAP BROKERAGE: while opening the account i convinced them of good volumes and was offered
intraday cash : .015%
fno: .015%
cash: 0.25%
after two and a half months of trading as my volume was very good these guys further reduced my brokerage to

intraday cash: 0.010 %
fno: 0.010 %
cash delivery: 0.015 %
Also i didnt had to pay any advance brolerage and i really feel these are really cheap brokerage rates for a broking house whose service is really good.

3: INTRADAY SQUARE OFF TIMING TILL 3.30,
this is certainly a huge advantage for day traders, very few brokerage give such opportunity viz sharekhan, ventura. Brokerages like religare, indiabulls have intraday square off time of 3.05

4: NO RESTRICTION ON STOCKS ON INTRADAY BASIS
This is the problem i've had with most of the brokers especially india infoline, religare. I am amongst the traders who trade stocks with good momentum and liquidty viz educomp, ivrcl infra, indiabulls real estate, dlf, chambal fertilizers. Brokers like religare, india infoline dont even give four times margin on such stocks.

5: good margin on intraday basis
these guys provide me 5 to 6 times margin on all stocks on intraday basis, which is quiet good.

6: free software ECHOPDA
This is seperate exe based software offered by them which keeps records of all your transaction. I found this of great help as i automatically calculates the total brokerage , securtiy transaction tax, profit and loss on each security. Also it will be of great help while filing INCOME TAX RETURN as u dont have to waste time on computing STT seperately.
I've learned from my experienced that keeping good records is of utmost importance for traders. Even master traders like alexander elder considers it the most important trading descipline after your trading system.

7: Decent derivative reports on open interest , pcr, put call activity. This is quiet useful to study the short term changes in nifty and other fno stocks. Siddharth Bhambre of angel broking one of the best derivative analyst freqquentlly appears on CNBC tv18 programme opening bell. Beside this there are other research reports which are okay.

So i would request all members to post their views. Beside angel i've mentioned ventura in my earlier post, ventura is cheaper but quiet knew. Also there are brokers like RK global which is quiet cheap but i am still not convinced about them.

In the end i assure all of you that i am not anyway connected to either of these broking house, I am a independent chartered accountant and a full time trader.