Angel broking: Cheap brokerage and excellent service.

Mintu, another question about ODIN:

Does it provide backfill? Some say it does, some say doesn't. Please clarify.
Could you paste a screenshot of the studies/indicators it provides?
i am not sure about backfill. i really dont like odin for charts, just one day intraday data is not good enough to study market trend. so if you want something for free, trade tiger of sharekhan is really good, u can open multiple 5 day intraday charts. the only point where sharekhan clearly outbids every other broking house is its charting, its developed by the spider software guys (iris devlopers) . its very fast and better than data providers which imports yahoo data. If you are futures trader its really good. i persnolly prefer amibroker, but trust me its fine if you use trade tiger and save your data expenes.

Thnkz mintu for reply.

Can u tell me the current brokerage rates of angel broking?

intraday and delivery and F&O , options.

I dont wnt to buy prepaid schemes. But i wnt cheap brokerages for intra and delivery.

can they offer me very cheap delivery brokerage?
pal , even i dont like prepaid schemes, so as i've earlier mentioned, if you've good volumes, say daily volume more than 25 to 30 lakhs, u can ask for .001, as brokerage. they easily offer .015 paisa for fno/intraday for delivery it would be a bit higher.
Again pals, i am not anyway connected to angel. i am a independent chartered accountant and a full time trader, so please be a bit cautious and even make sure that u get a written commitment for brokerage with them.

pal , even i dont like prepaid schemes, so as i've earlier mentioned, if you've good volumes, say daily volume more than 25 to 30 lakhs, u can ask for .001, as brokerage. they easily offer .015 paisa for fno/intraday for delivery it would be a bit higher.
Again pals, i am not anyway connected to angel. i am a independent chartered accountant and a full time trader, so please be a bit cautious and even make sure that u get a written commitment for brokerage with them.

Hi mintu, u told tht u hav low brokerage of .01 for intra and F&O and .15 for delivery.
can u tell me how much is your daily turn over or your monthly turn over?

Also, as brokerage also varies branch to branch , can i know where r u from?
which place?

still waiting for reply.
pal, sorry for making you wait, waise meri abhi tak shaadi nahi hui hai, par bahut khushi hui yeh jaankar ke koi mera intezar karta hai. coming to point, my avg daily turnover is around 30 lakhs. I am from surat. And trust me dont ever hesitate to ask anything, the only reason we all are here is to help others and vice versa. take care.

pal, sorry for making you wait, waise meri abhi tak shaadi nahi hui hai, par bahut khushi hui yeh jaankar ke koi mera intezar karta hai. coming to point, my avg daily turnover is around 30 lakhs. I am from surat. And trust me dont ever hesitate to ask anything, the only reason we all are here is to help others and vice versa. take care.
30 lacs per day! and u pay .01% as intraday n f&o brokerage!

u only told if one has high volume of arround 30 lacs per day, u can easily get brokerage of .001%

Friend really if u hav huge money , share some with me :rofl:
Its gud to share your happiness , it increases manifold times this way.
If u hav any saddness , u r also welcome to share with me, it decreases this way.

Afterall u r making atleast 5-10 lacs daily, not a big deal for u to share som amount with me.