Angel broking: Cheap brokerage and excellent service.

lazytrader

jst wanted to knw abt SBI, as it being a govt bank so its demat charges must be cheap
Nope, no bank will give you a better deal than brokers.
Banks are for banking. Brokerages are for broking.
Charges are extremely high Rs.20/debit +tax and Rs.400 AMC
I haven't heard of higher charges.

Go for a brokerage house.

Mangafreakz

I think LT sir is searching for a better broker to move on to the last time we chatted , just isnt being hasty , right Sir ?

lazytrader

Well if I were to keep switching brokers each time I had a problem by now I would have gone a full circle :lol:

Just trying to figure out between the devil and the deep blue sea. Switching brokers is a headache. I want to stick to one. So when I switch, I should be done with brokers.

lazytrader

Hi LT,
I am sorry to say but there's no suc alternative.

But yes! you can always put offline order:D
What do you mean by offline order?

What i meant to say is lets say I'm at work and i am not allowed to install software there, then we dont get a web interface? Which means if I use ODIN I need to install it on every computer I use to trade?

Where are you from? Putting contact info is against forum rules. :p

What do you mean by offline order?

What i meant to say is lets say I'm at work and i am not allowed to install software there, then we dont get a web interface? Which means if I use ODIN I need to install it on every computer I use to trade?

Where are you from? Putting contact info is against forum rules. :p
See...you get either web interface or ODIN. If you choose odin, you don't get web interface.

Offline order is Call-n-trade.

I did not know that putting contact info is against forum rules. seems I will get banned. Bye bye everyone

Rishi
Angel Broking
No contact info

Hope the mods take a lenient view of your mistake and do not ban you. But frankly, its a very bad idea that odin users would not have access to the web platform.