Angel broking: Cheap brokerage and excellent service.

kdhrubo

BTW - I have opened a new account with SHRIRAM. You let you know the charges and other details as I trade.
So far they have been quick to respond and open the account.
ODIN of Shiram is paid or you need to assure some brokerage. So I am happy with web trading.
Good part is there is no minimal brokerage, no AMC, no outgoing charges for online trading in Shriram. But will test it by some trades and then be sure. But they are very transparent as all charge details are available flat online on their website.
Shiram is based out of Kolkata so their service is good here so far.

suppose i made a buy of 250 shares each of price 100 rupees....that is totally 25,000 rupees..
and i sold it on d same day for 100.20 rupees ...then will i get any profit if i trade with Angel broking??? ...Or what brokerage will they charge me????..

plz reply ...this type of calculation can help me more to understand about their brokerage..thats why....

kdhrubo

suppose i made a buy of 250 shares each of price 100 rupees....that is totally 25,000 rupees..
and i sold it on d same day for 100.20 rupees ...then will i get any profit if i trade with Angel broking??? ...Or what brokerage will they charge me????..

plz reply ...this type of calculation can help me more to understand about their brokerage..thats why....
Intraday - Angel charges both way (Buy+Sell)

Trade value buy = 25000
Brokerage = 1p
So brokerage buy = 250*(1/100) = 2.5

Total Sell Value = 25050
So Sell brokerage= 2.5

Gross profit = 50
Total Brokerage = 5
There will some other charges which will be around 25-30 rs
So total charges = 35
Profit = 15

Now calculate assuming brokerage = 2p
Brokerage = 10
Profit = 10

So why will you trade 50k for rs 15-10 profit. Do you specialize in scalping or jabbing?

Trade value buy = 25000
Brokerage = 1p

Total Sell Value = 25050
So Sell brokerage= 2.5

Gross profit = 50
Total Brokerage = 5
So total charges = 35
Profit = 15

Brokerage = 10
Profit = 10

So why will you trade 50k for rs 15-10 profit. Do you specialize in scalping or jabbing?
if i get 10 or 15 rupees profit i will surely choose angel broking...
i think i can make dis 3 or 4 times a day..that is enough..

kdhrubo

Holy cow!
Man what are you talking!
You need to negotiate with them to first set your brokerage as low as my calculations assume.
Which city are you from?
If you need any help with Angel let me know. I have good friendly relation with them now.

Holy cow!
Man what are you talking!
You need to negotiate with them to first set your brokerage as low as my calculations assume.
Which city are you from?
If you need any help with Angel let me know. I have good friendly relation with them now.
am from kerala..alappuzha district,,can u help me?

kdhrubo

am from kerala..alappuzha district,,can u help me?
Thats a nice place with back waters if I am not wrong.
Do you have Angel branch in your area?
If no then PM your mobile number, I will refer you to Angel and ask them to call you and if you find suitable they will courier you the forms and everything.
Also if you go forward with them, when you return the form ensure that you write down the agreed brokerage yourself. Alternately you can ask them to send the form after filling in those details.

Trade value buy = 25000
Brokerage = 1p

Total Sell Value = 25050
So Sell brokerage= 2.5

Gross profit = 50
Total Brokerage = 5
So total charges = 35
Profit = 15

Brokerage = 10
Profit = 10

All other charges/taxes together will not be more than Rs. 10 in Intraday transactions.

Thats a nice place with back waters if I am not wrong.
Do you have Angel branch in your area?
If no then PM your mobile number, I will refer you to Angel and ask them to call you and if you find suitable they will courier you the forms and everything.
Also if you go forward with them, when you return the form ensure that you write down the agreed brokerage yourself. Alternately you can ask them to send the form after filling in those details.
ok bro...
i will contact u if necessary...keep in touch..