Angel broking: Cheap brokerage and excellent service.

Need help.
So i log off at around 12pm and relogin at around 2.40pm, the chart i get has no activity between 12 and 2.40. IF i open any chart at 3pm, then the action between 12 and 3 in the chart is missing. I have mailed their feedback. Sometimes similar things happened in Nest aswell. I think someone who never logged off might have not had this problem. Did anyone face this problem today?

I have marked the areas in the chart. Zoom in for a clear picture.

Need help.
So i log off at around 12pm and relogin at around 2.40pm, the chart i get has no activity between 12 and 2.40. IF i open any chart at 3pm, then the action between 12 and 3 in the chart is missing. I have mailed their feedback. Sometimes similar things happened in Nest aswell. I think someone who never logged off might have not had this problem. Did anyone face this problem today?

I have marked the areas in the chart. Zoom in for a clear picture.
No idea. I think they just take the data saved on your local machine ?
I do not use intraday or any chart on ODIN except placing orders.

Keep fighting.
I do not see Angel helping you much in this regard.
They are constraint by actual technology vendor FT
No wonder why the stock has been beaten down so badly.

Today at 10.10am I got call from Angel just to check if I am having any issues with software or accessing back office.
I appreciate this gesture and increase my rating to 7.2/10

alroyraj

So finally i access contract notes from backoffice. I checked my Gmrinfra trade notes(55rs/share), i am being charged 0.02 paisa per share, all this while i thought it was 0.02%. For shares over 100rs, i am charged 0.01%. In my welcome kit, brokerage charges mentioned min:0.02v, max:0.01p.
So now its clear what these brokerage charges mentioned min:0.02v, max:0.01p.means.
0.02v or value meaning 0.02 rs minimum per share or 0.01% per share brokerage.

So finally i access contract notes from backoffice. I checked my Gmrinfra trade notes(55rs/share), i am being charged 0.02 paisa per share, all this while i thought it was 0.02%. For shares over 100rs, i am charged 0.01%. In my welcome kit, brokerage charges mentioned min:0.02v, max:0.01p.
Chetan, for shares below Rs.80/- these brokers charge on per paisa basis. I had written a long mail to Angel Broking on various queries to the Andheri Sales Office, Goregaon, Vashi but they are yet to come back to me. From that I understood that they want investors who do not asked too many queries and taken what they deliver. So i have decided it is not worth it to open account with Angel Broking.

@stockplacement - please explain per paisa basis

I am a simple investor. I traded (delivery) bought KFA @ 72 i was charged 10p per 100 bucks. So for 100 KFA i was charged 7200/100 = 72/100 = .72*10 = 7.2 Rs. I sold at 86 same was charged 8.6 rs + 11 for outgoing.

Your thoughts appreciated

kdhrubo: can you post the brokerage charges mentioned in your welcome kit? maybe in yours it is mentioned min:0.01v, max:0.01p. in my case min:0.02v is mentioned.

i used to trade with angel 3 -4 yrs back that time they had just introduced tradeanywhere s/w made by asiancerc

i was not happy with their setup and service and transferred to rkg after 1year.

in those days rkg had only one office in mumbai in kandivali and were still not so well known so i was happy with them but they used to make many mistakes in the accounting and i had to call them and ask them to correct. They would say "yes yes we will debit or credit whatever the error is" but they used to forget and i had to go on telephoning many times to remind.

I think they still owe me Rs120- in some mistake they made and that was almost 3 years ago :confused:

i had tried brokers angel, rkg, icici, indiainfoline, icici and in my experience in those days icici was the best hands down. They were very professional and i was using their direct link (java based) not the normal web trading.

Everything was fine but their brokerage was high, but still it was ok for swing to mid term trading.

When i began to try my hand at day trading the brokerage with icici was too high so i tried all these other brokers.

Just wanted to relate my experience with angel .... but that was few years ago now i dotn know how angel is now