Ahmedabad Traders

kooldude1411

hai coooooooldude..

what you wanna know about amibroker ?! I m not expert but still I m willing to help you Let see If I can help... I m from ahmedabad only. and I am a full time trader since from 2001. Hope to hear from you soon.

jsk.!
Thank you bhai....if you dont mind can we chat on yahoo ? Tension na lyo...bav queries nathi.....

nns6

Welcome to Ahmedabad Traders Group,

I am from Bangalore and would like to participate and share my rich technical experience about consistent profitable trading from any speculative market. Please advise how to join the group. NNS

No active member in this group?? Lets restart this group.
Hello friends!! I'm full time equity trader based in Ahmedabad.
Lets meet & socialize for exchange of ideas & development of this profession.

Regards..

Blackhole

I was born in ahmedabad.....my mom is hindi my dad is marathi,my 1 maternal aunt is married to gujrati, 2 to punjabi and 3rd to haryanvi, my cousing sister married to bengali, 2 nd cousin to telugu,3rd cousin to malyali(keral),my brother has married to tamil, i am married to manipuri......

all kids within my family know more than 5 laguages apart from english.......i am only one duffer in my family who knows only 2-3 language.....my father new more than 20 indian and 5 international languages........

can i join in as an indian

vishal7176

I was born in ahmedabad.....my mom is hindi my dad is marathi,my 1 maternal aunt is married to gujrati, 2 to punjabi and 3rd to haryanvi, my cousing sister married to bengali, 2 nd cousin to telugu,3rd cousin to malyali(keral),my brother has married to tamil, i am married to manipuri......

all kids within my family know more than 5 laguages apart from english.......i am only one duffer in my family who knows only 2-3 language.....my father new more than 20 indian and 5 international languages........

What a family brother .....................Mindblowing ......puri country tumhare ghar me hai

kyaa baat hai bhai ....

ek sabka common photo post karate to sach me badhiyaa lagta yaar ...

if possible photo post karo ....

Yes Mr. Blackhole you are free to join any group at traderji, no need to ask for permission. And no one here is interested in your family history, we all are here as we are interested in trading.. :):)