Ahmedabad Traders

chintan786

Well said bro .
But what will happen if we just keep on talkin about such issues and do nothing ?
Just a simple question, I m not a victim of it , so its for sure i wont feel the pain as much as who suffered really. But how long can we be like this? Keeping our fingures crossed everyday and hope today it wont blast?? We r the democracy , we r the power, we elect people to rule the country. they dont choose us. We choose them.
I m not sure what i m saying here will not hurt anyone , but i cant be secular for just sake of saying. If somebody is saying that TERRORISM IS NOT FOR RELIGION , I dont find any reason to agree with it. < I'm not saying all who follows Islam r like that , but unfortunate for them n us also , that who so ever r in terrorist activities r Muslims. > These blasts , wether it was in Banglore or A'bad, were not possible without local help. So , first we ourselves need to find out who r they ? if u find any person doubtful, plz rush to cops. Thats the way we can help each other atleast.
And better we need to do an email campaign to wake up the sleeping Govt of India.

Regards,..
Darsh
HI darsh i am with u.. but thing is if it pays any dividend...... and regarding ur worry abt islam.. here is my experiences with others..

1)... My house is near a temple here..... it is not only mine but many others are also lives here..and they have school going kids too...... but this temple priest can't see tht.... everyday these strt crying on loudspeakers on name of God.... we all visited their and told him plz stop for god sake but no change..... the noise is so much tht we can't here our TV even when all doors are closed..... we called up police twice but they surprised to loisten tht some one is complaining about temple.........

I stoped visiting temple and other places from then.... Mein Sochata hoon jab wahan rehne walon ko Dimag nahin hai to upper wala humein kya dega.
u can find such examples all our India.

2) I visited golden Temple in last september... their too sikh treat u like u r very weak person and only they ae strong........ they can take holy dip but other can't even sit besides the pond.

We think tht we ppl are educated but still Boys are preferd over girls... wht kind of hipocracy it is..... may be thts why gujarat have Screwed sex ratio..... although mulims in gujarat are not facing this problem... specially when they are less literate in Gujarat.

I still thinks tht instead of changing thousands it is better to live them on Gods mercy..... ppl pay taxs and electe such govt. now why they are complaining.........

don't forget Ashram scandal..... he is roaming free....... and Modi is in damage control mod for him.......

I don't compalin most of the time.. because only 10% are in my control and 90% on the consious ness of others......i jst try to deal with them

good Nite

Chintan786

D

darsh_goswami

HI darsh i am with u.. but thing is if it pays any dividend...... and regarding ur worry abt islam.. here is my experiences with others..

1)... My house is near a temple here..... it is not only mine but many others are also lives here..and they have school going kids too...... but this temple priest can't see tht.... everyday these strt crying on loudspeakers on name of God.... we all visited their and told him plz stop for god sake but no change..... the noise is so much tht we can't here our TV even when all doors are closed..... we called up police twice but they surprised to loisten tht some one is complaining about temple.........

I stoped visiting temple and other places from then.... Mein Sochata hoon jab wahan rehne walon ko Dimag nahin hai to upper wala humein kya dega.
u can find such examples all our India.

2) I visited golden Temple in last september... their too sikh treat u like u r very weak person and only they ae strong........ they can take holy dip but other can't even sit besides the pond.

We think tht we ppl are educated but still Boys are preferd over girls... wht kind of hipocracy it is..... may be thts why gujarat have Screwed sex ratio..... although mulims in gujarat are not facing this problem... specially when they are less literate in Gujarat.

I still thinks tht instead of changing thousands it is better to live them on Gods mercy..... ppl pay taxs and electe such govt. now why they are complaining.........

don't forget Ashram scandal..... he is roaming free....... and Modi is in damage control mod for him.......

I don't compalin most of the time.. because only 10% are in my control and 90% on the consious ness of others......i jst try to deal with them

good Nite

Chintan786

Not sure how much u got my point Chintan.

Let me clear u , I m not Anti-Islamic. Neither I do have any bias for them or any other religion in this world. I respect them but yes its also true that i m proud to be what i m.

Here question is not about religion. Question is about the hidden threats in our society itself.

Wether he is hindu or muslim or any one, who is trying to destroy this country for any reason. I m concerned about it.

AS far as politics concerns ,.. Those idiots , who didnt change in all these years , what will they change now?

And as far as Modi is concern , YES , I DO RESPECT HIM , as i think he can atleast do something to those terrorists. Not like our PM ...

Regards,..
Good night ...
DArsh

chintan786

now they are planting bombs even on Trees and Hoardings..... this is height...they are doing all this just to make sure tht others get killed.

rkripal

AS far as politics concerns ,.. Those idiots , who didnt change in all these years , what will they change now?

Regards,..
Good night ...
DArsh
well said,
finding more thn 15 bombs in a day and defusing all of them before blast raises our eyebrows. they couldnt know about a single one in ahmedabad and now 15, 16, or 18 and all defused.
Cant u smell some foul play? :D

Hi Traders
I am from Canada. I am in AMD for a month very soon. I wish to learn Tech Ann and meet the best investor community in the world ( i.e Ahemedavadis). I am sure all of you are open for meeting: may be we can take over a office room and discus the trades, share ideas...
Regards
Srivatsan

Hi Traders
I am from Canada. I am in AMD for a month very soon. I wish to learn Tech Ann and meet the best investor community in the world ( i.e Ahemedavadis). I am sure all of you are open for meeting: may be we can take over a office room and discus the trades, share ideas...
Regards
Srivatsan

lionking_ac

Whn U Trd Wot U C On Chart. No One can stop U To E
hai coooooooldude..

what you wanna know about amibroker ?! I m not expert but still I m willing to help you Let see If I can help... I m from ahmedabad only. and I am a full time trader since from 2001. Hope to hear from you soon.

jsk.!