Ahmedabad Traders

hii guys
I am from mumbai and gujarati.Can I become member of this community.
Actively trading in cash as well as future and options.
Palanhoney

D

darsh_goswami

hi
can we start gurjati meet stock group for meet and xchange out thoughts and market informaton? why not we start this and help all gujrati and indian too coz gujrati ppl in stocktrade is more and day by day comes more and more so if we start this type of some thing soits help all
Could be a nice idea,

go ahead bro

BEst wishes ,.
Regards,
Darsh

Hi Guys, I m new to this Group. I am happy to join this group. Hope you all will also happy to talk with me.
I m short as well as long term investor from AHMEDABAD

chintan786

yes Circle zee nothing to worry.. because almost all of us are from western side of Ahmedabad... hope everyone was at home.... and blasts took place in eastern Ahmedabad.

chintan786

renu daga

flashing news,,

next eyesight on ,,, bombay stock exchange!!!
ambanis,,,,,and all khan heros,

well it is not rumuor ,, but really true,,i have not posted here to amke everyone panic,,,but just flashing news,,(but alas we cant do anything)

renu

chintan786

What is happening,blasts all over the country !!
The worst thing is people are doubting each other and rumour mongers are active...... even places like Hospital are not spared by the terrorists.... everything is in gloom and doom..... Surat was complete bandh yesterday... schools , Multiplesxes.. are closed...... in Ahmedabad... most of the old city area is closed today.... Army yesterday Flag marched in some of the parts .. fearing communal tension may erupt... as polls are near and ppl like Advani and Sonia are visiting the city...... The flag on dalal street fly half mast today......

but still i think..... Jaise woh din nahin rahe vaise yeh din bhi nahin rahenge..

D

darsh_goswami

The worst thing is people are doubting each other and rumour mongers are active...... even places like Hospital are not spared by the terrorists.... everything is in gloom and doom..... Surat was complete bandh yesterday... schools , Multiplesxes.. are closed...... in Ahmedabad... most of the old city area is closed today.... Army yesterday Flag marched in some of the parts .. fearing communal tension may erupt... as polls are near and ppl like Advani and Sonia are visiting the city...... The flag on dalal street fly half mast today......

but still i think..... Jaise woh din nahin rahe vaise yeh din bhi nahin rahenge..
Well said bro .
But what will happen if we just keep on talkin about such issues and do nothing ?
Just a simple question, I m not a victim of it , so its for sure i wont feel the pain as much as who suffered really. But how long can we be like this? Keeping our fingures crossed everyday and hope today it wont blast?? We r the democracy , we r the power, we elect people to rule the country. they dont choose us. We choose them.
I m not sure what i m saying here will not hurt anyone , but i cant be secular for just sake of saying. If somebody is saying that TERRORISM IS NOT FOR RELIGION , I dont find any reason to agree with it. < I'm not saying all who follows Islam r like that , but unfortunate for them n us also , that who so ever r in terrorist activities r Muslims. > These blasts , wether it was in Banglore or A'bad, were not possible without local help. So , first we ourselves need to find out who r they ? if u find any person doubtful, plz rush to cops. Thats the way we can help each other atleast.
And better we need to do an email campaign to wake up the sleeping Govt of India.

Regards,..
Darsh