"Acche din" for farmers..

hehe, BJP always does this...last time they said "India shining" and that went very well for them LOL.

Poor Modi is going to take a lot of heat for these kinds of slogans...Next time they should probably not come up with any slogan. LOL

hehe, BJP always does this...last time they said "India shining" and that went very well for them LOL.

Poor Modi is going to take a lot of heat for these kinds of slogans...Next time they should probably not come up with any slogan. LOL
Looto Baato Tax is what Modi had said about LBT introduced by Congi/NCP in Maharashtra . . .
and promised to abolish it as soon as they get elected and their govt in place . . .

Now the new Maharashtra government wants us to wait a few years before they decide/come up with alternatives :rofl:

It seems they really believe that the Janata is still Blind Deaf and Dumb . . . maybe it is true or maybe not . . .
we may get a glimpse of it tomorrow in Delhi

Cheers, Mera Bharat Mahan :thumb:

lemondew

Writing to BMC doesnt work, writing to any state govt agencies never works. This requires more patience than holding on to stocks
Why don't you people write a letter to modi expressing your feelings instead of complaining on a forum.

Nothing may happen , but at least he will know how people feel about him.

Last edited:

Krushna

Only good thing that has happened for us is introduction of NOTA.

arora

Only good thing that has happened for us is introduction of NOTA.
nota is of no use. because for example one area has 100 voters. candidate A get 2 votes , candidate B gets 1 and rest all 97 voters pressed nota. than Candidate A will be declared winner. however majority pressed nota.

Nota will only be useful if majority goes to nota than reelection in that particular area with new candidate.

right now Nota is just name . no use,.:annoyed:

arora

Why don't you people write a letter to modi expressing your feelings instead of complaining on a forum.

Nothing may happen , but at least he will know how people feel about him.
he govt is not even replying to RTI filled by his own wife. do you think his govt or he will reply or even read letter of common man like me. now he will do what ever he want to do ....Our media is also useless. nuclear deal happened just now is serious debatable issue. http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...e-of-accident-says-govt/article1-1314915.aspx

but our media is so sold or behind TRP that for them kejriwals sponsored business class travel is more important than threat right to of citizens:annoyed:

TradeJoker

he govt is not even replying to RTI filled by his own wife. do you think his govt or he will reply or even read letter of common man like me
even a small bussiness firm appoint a customer care executive to take care the clients,but look at our Govt. offices, the staff of these office hates ppl who r coming to near their tables, they forget to smile the day they joined in govt service.

TracerBullet

You cant expect magic nor can you expect bureucracy and people to change overnight. Short term Poll promises are generally unrealistic but sadly it seems this is the required to sway masses.

Why do so many people expect subsidy and reservation. Why do you want subsidized loan when interest rates are high. Why should a wealthy farmer/WealthyAnybodyElse get subsidized Petrol/Loan etc. Subsidies should be targed only to the needy with the intention of giving short term support.

Yes, tax on petrol/diesel is high but you cant expect them to give up big revenue so soon with the mess that congress left behind. I even dont mind it if they could use that revenue to push solar. If Germany can do it, so can we.
High taxes are not a bad thing if used right. Just look at nordic countries. I think they have the best model that is worth replicating.

In India we are used to pessimism and dont expect govt to do anything.
Almost all public services are messed up here - education, police, complicated and brainless laws, decades-behind-judicary, no healthcare and an ignorant public.
I dont like BJP but Modi gives me hope that we will get a govt better than ever before. Beyond that i dont expect miracles.

lemondew

The only real problem among all these is "IGNORANT PUBLIC". The day people stop getting fooled easily none of the smarties can sway them and do anything they like.

You cant expect magic nor can you expect bureucracy and people to change overnight. Short term Poll promises are generally unrealistic but sadly it seems this is the required to sway masses.

Why do so many people expect subsidy and reservation. Why do you want subsidized loan when interest rates are high. Why should a wealthy farmer/WealthyAnybodyElse get subsidized Petrol/Loan etc. Subsidies should be targed only to the needy with the intention of giving short term support.

Yes, tax on petrol/diesel is high but you cant expect them to give up big revenue so soon with the mess that congress left behind. I even dont mind it if they could use that revenue to push solar. If Germany can do it, so can we.
High taxes are not a bad thing if used right. Just look at nordic countries. I think they have the best model that is worth replicating.

In India we are used to pessimism and dont expect govt to do anything.
Almost all public services are messed up here - education, police, complicated and brainless laws, decades-behind-judicary, no healthcare and an ignorant public.
I dont like BJP but Modi gives me hope that we will get a govt better than ever before. Beyond that i dont expect miracles.