Buysetup=Flip(b1,s1);
Shortsetup=Flip(s1,b1);
trend=IIf(BarsSince(Buysetup)<BarsSince(Shortsetup ),1,0);
Col=IIf(trend==1,5,4);
SetBarFillColor(Col);
Plot(C,"Close",Col,64);

_SECTION_END();

Hi Vinod,

Great trading strategy. Moving average crossover is proven strategy world over. Many traders are following but very few follow strictly. Its purely based on trend. MA crossover takes place when an existing trend is reversed. It continues until the next reversal. Traders fail to catch this trend reversal. Many enter at the end of the reversal. Finaly end the game in red. How to catch this trend reversal? You may come across many false crossovers also in sideways market. How to avoid those trades? Crossover works in trend market because its based on moving average. Those points are to be discussed for the benefit of the forum readers. Not just crossover entry. When to enter the exact and correct crossover or trend. When not to enter. When to exit on trend reversal. What other indicators are to be considered for confirmation. Trend and trendreversal is an interesting trade strategy. Lets teach.

rpsvinod

Hi Vinod,

Great trading strategy. Moving average crossover is proven strategy world over. Many traders are following but very few follow strictly. Its purely based on trend. MA crossover takes place when an existing trend is reversed. It continues until the next reversal. Traders fail to catch this trend reversal. Many enter at the end of the reversal. Finaly end the game in red. How to catch this trend reversal? You may come across many false crossovers also in sideways market. How to avoid those trades? Crossover works in trend market because its based on moving average. Those points are to be discussed for the benefit of the forum readers. Not just crossover entry. When to enter the exact and correct crossover or trend. When not to enter. When to exit on trend reversal. What other indicators are to be considered for confirmation. Trend and trendreversal is an interesting trade strategy. Lets teach.
Hi Jeareh,

Lets teach ..As per 2 weeks trading there's no sideways market..seems very trendy market..finally got above 500 points..now my concept is better away from sideways market..if u having any related indicators to combine with 315.. pls elaborate it.

This time once again thanks to Mr.Arunnairs for gann 9 calculation along with 315..Something like i expect some more from senior members like u..:thumb::thumb:

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

Tamil trader

You can compare the ichimoku clouds and 315 crossover. I have worked sometimes. Ichimoku clouds clearly identifies the strength of the cross over.

you try it and tell me. ichimoku is avaibale in amibroker basic charts folder

rpsvinod

By Using 30m TF Signal to Signal based on Cross Over..'ll update here..Positions are Purely Intraday basis

315 Strategy ..already more detailed discussion is going on this forum.So nothing Special..Just No more Back Testing..Just Checking Real Test on Live market.

There is a lot of difference between knowing something and doing something:thumb:

Initial Margin : Rs 50K

Regards,

VINOD. RPS
26.02.14 Trade 1 - Signal 1 - Total Lots : 1 Net Profit - 77 Points

27.02.14 Trade 2 - Signal 1 - Total Lots : 3 Net Profit - 33 Points

28.02.14 Trade 3 - Signal 2 - Total Lots : 2 Net Profit - 35 Points

03.03.14 Trade 4 - Signal 1 - Total Lots : 1 Net Profit - 50 Points

04.03.14 Trade 5 - Signal 1 - Total Lots : 1 Net Profit - 72 Points (This date cross over gave above 350 points upto 06.03.14)

05.03.14 Trade 6 - Signal 1 - Total Lots : 1 Net Profit - 80 Points

06.03.14 Trade 7 - Signal 1 - Total Lots : 1 Net Profit - 90 Points

07.03.14 Trade 8 - Signal 1 - Total Lots : 1 Net Profit - 76 Points

Dear All,

As per my real test on this simple strategy i 've acheived more than 500 points..My margin is Rs 50k..now..10 trading days 100% returns acheived. So again suggest to newbies ..nothing secrets on trading system..Code is simple and open..Everyone can test at 30m TF to check the cross over. what i said on this thread.

As a very disciplined day trader this 100% returns/10 days is more than enough to leads my life. Even monthly earning more than 300% is going on.

If someone ask how 'll u work this on rangebound market ..simple ..never trade 'll away from market:thumb:

P.S : No intention to corner clients.,and build up my one and only trading system is best.. i 'm earning a lot from my own trade..so just skip silly comments.

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

rpsvinod

Hi
i want to ask moderators/supper moderators..

is this site only for money making purpose ..???

its everyone konws that Tamil Trader is here for getting client for indhuonline trading..even i/we dont bother about it ...

but why no support rendered to genuine traders and trying to help novice to learn abt markets..
(list starts with Saint's sir..to end with TT MT4)

why no care taken ? only money minded peoples are running TJ?
Dear Marimuthu Sir,

What 's the purpose of the post here ? bcoz i 'm very confused ..about ur words..clarify pls..

Just try to share ur views reg this simple strategy ..if not no prob..

P.S Reg this ..Above 608 pages discussion is going on this TJ forum..But here every one wants to close this thread.Very soon this thread 'll close..just i think.

Regards,

VINOD. RPS