101% sure intraday trading method

Thanks anyway. WT has to clear some doubts and he is avoiding. As per video if %change is to be taken from comparative study chart of google finance, then there is confusion. I have uploaded the image of Open %change on 19/07 in the following link. But values shown in chart are different for different positions of graph for same day!!!! Please refer: http://imgur.com/tlvlK
Can any one help??? How WT is taking reading from the chart!! A secret to be disclosed by him.

Dear Manojtrader we have to calculate average for High and Low values only. From 2min candle stick chart we have to note O,H,C spot values of highest candle and take average of these to get Average H and for Average L we note O,L,C spot values of lowest candle and take average. I think this time it is not same2same.
Mere bhai....I already told in my vedio u that u must click on 1 day ( near Zoom ) to get the exact value ...if going for % data
Plz check again.......
U can cross verify it by calculating manauly by taking prev. close....just check

Last edited:
The excel that Mr.Deepan Shah has made uses Historical data of Nifty to find the % change unlike what WT suggests(i.e. take the %change of nifty which corresponds to the value of stock at that time).

But yes,this excel is giving results to an extend....

@WizardTrader

Could you please explain us how to use the CONCEPT OF AVERAGE in your method?? i.e.
What does A stands for?
how it is calculated?
where to apply its value in your formula?

And also,the CONCEPT OF TREND REVERSAL
As you explained,I am arriving at a value of LOW=206.xx and HIGH=212.xx for DLF today.Kindly let us know how to tackle this situation in the future...

Also,We are are very eager to learn the full method no matter how big/complex it is.....After all,Big money requires some big efforts from everyone:D

Thanks in advance and appreciate your method WT:)
Dear .....A stands for average... just take avg. of stock at some intervals like ...take all value of 30 min interval and just make an average.......THIS WILL GIVE U AVERAGE VALUE WHICH GIVES U EXACT POSITION OF STOCK ON THAT DAY.... USE JUST LIKE FOR low ( O,C,A,L) N high(O,C,A,H)

CONCEPT OF TREND REVERSAL

iN GENERAL U HAVE SEEN THAT STOCK IS GOING UPSIDE FOR 2 DAYS AND SUDDENLY IT REVERSES....AND TURN ON DOWNSIDE that is trend reversal
Basically stock was in overbought condition.

See how to find out overbought cond....

Just see for yesterdays data

18july
O C L H
202.9 205.65 200.10 206.6
+.18 +1.53 -1.20 +1.95
+.10 +.45 -.35 +.48

19JULY

O C L H
207.6 207 206.25 209.90
+.94 +.66 +.36 +2.06 ----% stock
+.70 +.51 +.48 +.56 ---- % nse

Here if u see dlf is high beta(1.5) stock but in open for +0.70 increase in nifty , Dlf shows only increases +0.94 ( just normal ) same trand in all if u see for low vlaues ( O,c,l) . It clearly shows Trend Weaking....and 20july open also verifes it.

20 JULY
O

Here i just want to tell u people that there are more concepts after that u will get exact range:::

CONCEPT OF AVERAGE

This is most imp concept as u can't get everytime right value by using O,C, L(for low) and O,C,H(for high) becuase all these values are just point value . Average value add firm base and O,C,A,L (FOR LOW) or O,C,A,H(FOR HIGH) are the final touch.

CONCEPT OF TREND REVERSAL

This is the concept bcoz of u people are nt getting right value today.....
See when u are get final added % value for low is +ve then by dividing with any value does not help and u will get only +ve value which u have to add to LMIN2
like today u will get after dividing some value like 1.25 then your LMIN2 is 205.25 +1.25 u will get 206.50 low value which is wrong.....

CONCEPT OF STOCK PREFROMING NIFTY

Stock gives three type performance towards nifty......
1. Outperform
2. Underperform
3. neutral or with nifty

This is most confusing thing.This i have in some extent discuss earlier

There are also more concepts like ::

MARKET TODAYS OPEN CONCEPT
STRONG TREND CONCEPTS
DIVIDING VALUE CONCEPT
CHANGING VALUE CONCEPT (most Imp) and 1-2 more

Along these MAJOR concepts some minors are also there......

It is not like other rules ::: 5 candle are above EMA just buy or when this EMA OR SMA cut this EMA it is buy signal......

THIS IS A FULL FLEDGE METHOD WORK WITH ANY HIGH BETA OR HIGH VOLUME STOCK And it GIVES U INTRADAY RANGE ......U CAN DO PROFIT IN ANY DIRECTION BUY AT MIN , SHORT AT MAX

Result u have already seen....:):)

Thanx and Regards
WIZARD TRADER
jUST gOING TO bRIEF the remaining concepts.....

As i earlier told that todays open is very crucial. What we have to see in todays open is :::

1. whether lmin or lmax is between the open (neutral)
2. whether lmin or lmax is above the open (Bullish)
3. whether lmin or lmax is belowthe open (Bearish)

Just see by how much % it is bullish or bearish ....
If more than Beta % then Strong bullish and same for Bearish.

STRONG TREND CONCEPTS

When all the value 7 or 8 ( O,C,L,H) valueS of 2 days are +ve following the next days open also +ve then Strong Bullish...

The very fast description on first page of thread clearify this...

DIVIDING VALUE CONCEPT

proper division of value is very imp like we have to very clearfully calculate the dividing number whether it is 3.5 , 4 ,7 ,14, etc....

JUst refer starting description .

CHANGING VALUE CONCEPT (most Imp)

As i stated earlier It is most imp concept......

just see here
18july
O C L H
+.18 +1.53 -1.20 +1.95
+.10 +.45 -.35 +.48

19JULY

O C L H
207.6 207 206.25 209.90

Here if u see dlf is high beta(1.5) stock but in open for +0.70 increase in nifty , Dlf shows only increases +0.94 ( just normal ) same trand in all if u see for low vlaues ( O,c,l) . It clearly shows Trend Weaking....and 20july open also verifes it.

20 JULY
O

Now u have to change some value (as it is weaking ) and by adding u will get the +ve value for low . So just reverse the sign of value and just follow same old process......

See lmin 205.70

by adding Got +4.36 ( just reverse the sign and take -4.36 )

-4.36/4 = -1.24 now
-1.24 * 206 = -2.5

205.7 - 2.50 = 203.20 the low of yesterday.........

Got it everybody ......:cool::cool:

NOW DON'T AGRUE WITH ME ABOUT THE METHOD IS REAL OR FAKE.......:annoyed::annoyed:

Last edited:

As i earlier told that todays open is very crucial. What we have to see in todays open is :::

STRONG TREND CONCEPTS

When all the value 7 or 8 ( O,C,L,H) valueS of 2 days are +ve following the next days open also +ve then Strong Bullish...

DIVIDING VALUE CONCEPT

proper division of value is very imp like we have to very clearfully calculate the dividing number whether it is 3.5 , 4 ,7 ,14, etc....

just see here
18july
O C L H
+.18 +1.53 -1.20 +1.95
+.10 +.45 -.35 +.48

19JULY

O C L H
207.6 207 206.25 209.90

20 JULY
O

Now u have to change some value (as it is weaking ) and by adding u will get the +ve value for low . So just reverse the sign of value and just follow same old process......

See lmin 205.70

-4.36/4 = -1.24 now
-1.24 * 206 = -2.5

NOW DON'T AGRUE WITH ME ABOUT THE METHOD IS REAL OR FAKE.......:annoyed::annoyed:
Superb bro......what an idea sir ji :!

How u got 20th july DLF low 203.20 is just mindblowing....

Really Hats off to u...... :clap::clap:

STRONG TREND CONCEPTS

DIVIDING VALUE CONCEPT

just see here
18july
O C L H
+.18 +1.53 -1.20 +1.95
+.10 +.45 -.35 +.48

19JULY

O C L H
207.6 207 206.25 209.90

20 JULY
O

See lmin 205.70

-4.36/4 = -1.24 now
-1.24 * 206 = -2.5

@WT

Thank u very much for ur valuable description....:thumb:

dlf today's intraday range............

buying range :::: 204.75 - 206

selling range ::: 208 - 209.50/210.25

buy in buying range ,,,, stoploss is 203.25

happy trading

GUYS GOING TO BUY MORE:D......................FOR ME IT IS BEST BUY :D:D...........JUST MISSED SOMETHING IN CALCULATION ...........NW I GOT EXACT 203.35...

LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS..............

STOPLOSS REVISED 202.25.

IF ANYONE WANT TRY JUST DO IN SMALL QUANTITY.........

TODAY OFFICE OFF :yahoo: SO JUST DO WHOLE DAY TRADING

values are correct..............

but i think may be some calculation is wrong......
something u missed ...as i earlier mention i got the 203.50 i also did some mistake but found plz check yours also.........

or post whole thing so we can see........

So my todays range 203.50 -208/209.50

Stoploss 202.25

According to NSE Dlf Range...203.35 - 207.30

just see accuracy ..........

STRONG TREND CONCEPTS

DIVIDING VALUE CONCEPT

just see here
18july
O C L H
+.18 +1.53 -1.20 +1.95
+.10 +.45 -.35 +.48

19JULY

O C L H
207.6 207 206.25 209.90

20 JULY
O

See lmin 205.70

-4.36/4 = -1.24 now
-1.24 * 206 = -2.5

Got it everybody ......

NOW DON'T AGRUE WITH ME ABOUT THE METHOD IS REAL OR FAKE.......
Hi wizard
i m impressed by ur method but i see that everytime your low is accurate only after market hours.
In the very 1st post , u can see that u gave a method(basic as per u) but u got accurate low (only with basics)
then as days passed u started giving range rather than 101% accurate low
and every time to cover up u came with new calculations.

Now lets take friday's example
at 9.33 am you gave range of 204.45-206
as dlf broke this range u gave another low of 203.50, u said u missed some calculations although u r practicing this method for more than a year so its strange that u missed some calculations
anyway,
after some time ur low shifted to 203.35
now after the day ended u came up with new idea and calculated accurate low of 203.20

Now my question is that, i agree that in 1st post u missed some calculations n gave 203.35 or .50 but its u who knows all calculations then y u didn't gave 203.20 at that time only.
this is the same method that u gave at day end then y u didn't applied at that time?
or still some calculations r missing?
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Last edited:

STRONG TREND CONCEPTS

DIVIDING VALUE CONCEPT

just see here
18july
O C L H
+.18 +1.53 -1.20 +1.95
+.10 +.45 -.35 +.48

19JULY

O C L H
207.6 207 206.25 209.90

20 JULY
O

See lmin 205.70

-4.36/4 = -1.24 now
-1.24 * 206 = -2.5

WT, how do u calculate % change of Nifty and DLF...coz after checking the same chart with different zoom the values change...
Can u give the manual calculation to get % change of both Nifty and DLF...
just posting the chart with different positions of the chart...just see how the value of % changes...now tell me how and what to take the values...

just check these images...three images with three different values....

shivangi77

Hi wizard
i m impressed by ur method but i see that everytime your low is accurate only after market hours.
In the very 1st post , u can see that u gave a method(basic as per u) but u got accurate low (only with basics)
then as days passed u started giving range rather than 101% accurate low
and every time to cover up u came with new calculations.

Now lets take friday's example
at 9.33 am you gave range of 204.45-206
as dlf broke this range u gave another low of 203.50, u said u missed some calculations although u r practicing this method for more than a year so its strange that u missed some calculations
anyway,
after some time ur low shifted to 203.35
now after the day ended u came up with new idea and calculated accurate low of 203.20

Now my question is that, i agree that in 1st post u missed some calculations n gave 203.35 or .50 but its u who knows all calculations then y u didn't gave 203.20 at that time only.
this is the same method that u gave at day end then y u didn't applied at that time?
or still some calculations r missing?
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
I am a silent reader of this thread and ya, issue raised by you is noticeable.
waiting for reply from WizardTrader