yup
i too waiting for his reply
lets see
Calculations r predicting lows
or
Lows r predicting calculations

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Dear STEELKING....

First of all I tell you...I am not full time trader...I am a banker by profession..

Market open at 9.15am and I have to leave for my office at 9.30 or 9.40am bcoz bank has to open sharp at 10.30 am
Got only 15 or 30 min to do all calculation that too hurry for office... ( bcoz market open value is very must )
I do my calculation with calc not by excel and have to check for all concepts....

I told everyone that I am working on this since 1 -2 year and i want all members support and help to complete it . JUst see 1st post....
If i had got success 2 yrs back may be i am not come to Tj . Sell this to any S/w company...

NOW BACK TO 20 july Range

Starting Low given 204.75 but suddenly Dlf goes below 204 then i checked again my calculation.....And got that i myself in hurry missed the CONCEPT OF VALUE CHANGE that u see i have described above....
Just analysis my mistake and IMMEDIATELY GIVE THAT IT IS BEST BUY WHILE ALL WERE SAYING DLF WILL GO 200....(just go back and check )

and Dlf immediately reverse from that point....Calculation i have given today but that BEST buy thing i have on that day given immediaetly :annoyed::annoyed:

Sorry to say that here most poeple is asking how u get this or that low/high .....But when i give explanation they will say U ARE MANUPULATING THINGS....
In very 1st post i said that it is only 5% and when i gave more See what happens...
I earlier told that with basic u will never get 100% accuracy...and there are many concepts ...

There is no profit in Legpulling.. :argue:. PLZ DON'T MANUPULATE THINGS..
If u dont like my method then who am I , even GOD may not help us...

Last edited:
WizardTrader,

Could you please explain more about choosing the dividing number? i.e When to choose 3,4,7,and 14?

From the previous posts,I could infer the following

When the market is bullish(sum of %change is +ive),
Divide by 7 for Low and by 3.5 for getting high

When the the market is bearish(sum of %change is -ive),
Divide by 14 for low and by 4 for high value.

Please let me know if my understanding is correct..

I don't think I will get any help from here......

yahan ho mein he explanation de de kar thak gaya.....:annoyed::annoyed:

SORRY GUYS .....
I think tum log ka trade karne ka method he sabse BEST hoga.....:down:

Now onwards i will focus on my bankjob and my trading @ ethan bhai right hai GOVT KA PAISA WASTE NHI KARNA

Monday onwards only Intraday Range i will give . And not a single Word about anything.....:):)

Last edited:
HI FRNDS............

I AM going to tell u my method of intraday share trading . Earlier i had discussed in one thread but i thought to make new thread is ok . Just have a look ...............

IT IS WORTH FOR UR TIME.............

My main intension is to discussed this method here is ....

THE BASIC AND INITIAL THING OF MY METHOD I HAVE DISCUSSED HERE SO U PEOPLE GET THE IDEA AND U WILL COME UP WITH DIFFERENT NEW IDEAS AND RULE BY WE CAN INHANCE AND GIVE MORE EDGE TO MY METHOD...

MEANWHILE I WILL GIVE TO MY INTRADAY PICKS ALSO ....
hallo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what is system for intraday,,,,,,,,,,,,,which stocks ???????????/

Dear WT your intentions are no doubt good -1. To introduce a method of trading which can give some prior idea about possible High or Low of any high beta stock with said high accuracy and 2. To bring refinement in this system with active participation of members. Here in this forum most of the members are at present trying to comprehend the system and few experienced members may be critic. Without critic we will never be able to plug loose ends of system. So cheer up man.

Mere bhai....I already told in my vedio u that u must click on 1 day ( near Zoom ) to get the exact value ...if going for % data
Plz check again.......
U can cross verify it by calculating manauly by taking prev. close....just check
As beginner few doubts remain. I am uploading chart of DLF %change for 19/07 according to your instruction on 1d (max zoom in). http://imgur.com/3GOZk But the readings are not matching with your reading given earlier. Can you enlighten on this issue?

Dear STEELKING....

First of all I tell you...I am not full time trader...I am a banker by profession..

Market open at 9.15am and I have to leave for my office at 9.30 or 9.40am bcoz bank has to open sharp at 10.30 am
Got only 15 or 30 min to do all calculation that too hurry for office... ( bcoz market open value is very must )
I do my calculation with calc not by excel and have to check for all concepts....

I told everyone that I am working on this since 1 -2 year and i want all members support and help to complete it . JUst see 1st post....
If i had got success 2 yrs back may be i am not come to Tj . Sell this to any S/w company...

NOW BACK TO 20 july Range

Starting Low given 204.75 but suddenly Dlf goes below 204 then i checked again my calculation.....And got that i myself in hurry missed the CONCEPT OF VALUE CHANGE that u see i have described above....
Just analysis my mistake and IMMEDIATELY GIVE THAT IT IS BEST BUY WHILE ALL WERE SAYING DLF WILL GO 200....(just go back and check )

and Dlf immediately reverse from that point....Calculation i have given today but that BEST buy thing i have on that day given immediaetly :annoyed::annoyed:

Sorry to say that here most poeple is asking how u get this or that low/high .....But when i give explanation they will say U ARE MANUPULATING THINGS....
In very 1st post i said that it is only 5% and when i gave more See what happens...
I earlier told that with basic u will never get 100% accuracy...and there are many concepts ...

There is no profit in Legpulling.. :argue:. PLZ DON'T MANUPULATE THINGS..
If u dont like my method then who am I , even GOD may not help us...
hey dude dont get hyper
see we all r here for learning,y u feeling offended on my questions,its obvious that no method is 100% sure. as we all r students here so i think these r merely doubts. you r good trader then plz also try to be good teacher as well

Deepan shah has sended me excel file through gmail of tata steel.............

Which i have corrected and posted here.....

Kindly find it ..... and match the accuracy.

http://www.4shared.com/file/hHJqi8mQ/High_Low_Finder.html?refurl=d1url

I also request Deepan to upload the original excel file ..so that other guys will nt think of any manupulation....(To just avoid any further argument )

I have just removed only typing mistake ... already Deepan got the accurate value...Good work Dude :clap::clap:

Earlier i have given just 5%(basic) and most of u got 50 - 60% accuracy.....Now i have just given 20% more....and see It alomost got 99%.....That to with other stock .
Dont know what happens with 100%
:thumb:

Bcoz next week onwards i am going to file a patent for my method (Got luck one patent office clerk have a/c in my branch )...thats why i can not discuss 100% here......Now u have 25% of my method so Just do ur bit. :thumb::thumb:

Last edited: