101% sure intraday trading method

Dear WT I have requested you twice earlier and this has been request from many members also on 'How to calculate/ find out the %change in stock or nifty' but strangely you have not replied for once on this basic doubt. We want to participate & learn on your method but
no response from your side mars the spirit
Yaa same feeling here :annoyed::annoyed: following WT since one month but till now no clearity.

How to calculate/ find out the %change in stock or nifty'

May be i can help as i got same data as wt get...

Just go Google finance >>> go to DLf (nse) >>> then u will have Chart which WTshows in his vedio and snap >>> Type nifty in Compare box and add it>>> By adding only u will get % values for NIfty and stock as well >>> take nifty and stock % value of O,C,L,H and u will get very near figures like WT mentioned.

Dont mention click THNX button if u got this :lol::lol:

hi Guys I have done research of this thread. Worth seeing..

Started at 1st july ( Till now only 20 days over)

Now see wopping views near 10800 (near 11,000)
Around 50 members showed there presence by posting here. Dont know how many members like me Only Watcher.
Total post 282 ( 79 posts From WT , Until no clearity :annoyed::annoyed:)

That too WT goes absent for more than 10 days ( only 50% present )..

So guys it is our right to go to the end of the tunnel :mad::mad:

Dear WT plz come and help us So we can make this thread sucessful .
I think u May can reply after 3pm when free from office . :):)

PLz click THnx button if like it.

Thank & Reagard
MANOJ TRADER
(Full time Trader)

Yaa same feeling here :annoyed::annoyed: following WT since one month but till now no clearity.

How to calculate/ find out the %change in stock or nifty'

May be i can help as i got same data as wt get...

Just go Google finance >>> go to DLf (nse) >>> then u will have Chart which WTshows in his vedio and snap >>> Type nifty in Compare box and add it>>> By adding only u will get % values for NIfty and stock as well >>> take nifty and stock % value of O,C,L,H and u will get very near figures like WT mentioned.

Dont mention click THNX button if u got this :lol::lol:
Thanks anyway. WT has to clear some doubts and he is avoiding. As per video if %change is to be taken from comparative study chart of google finance, then there is confusion. I have uploaded the image of Open %change on 19/07 in the following link. But values shown in chart are different for different positions of graph for same day!!!! Please refer: http://imgur.com/tlvlK
Can any one help??? How WT is taking reading from the chart!! A secret to be disclosed by him.

Dear Manojtrader we have to calculate average for High and Low values only. From 2min candle stick chart we have to note O,H,C spot values of highest candle and take average of these to get Average H and for Average L we note O,L,C spot values of lowest candle and take average. I think this time it is not same2same.

ethan hunt

Seems like another useless junk thread which talks of making millions by following some sure shot formula.

The rules are discretionery & basically not defined.

WT says there so many parameters then why not disclose it !!!

I doubt there is any :annoyed:

ethan hunt

Dear Wizard Trader,

Keeping aside trading ideas / systems /theories posted by you which may be good:

I gather from your posts that you are a govt servant & it is also implied that you are diverting office time for trading/personal gains. Do'nt you think this is incorrect morally as you are being paid salary to work for govt/people & not to waste govt exchequer (financial / manual) resources.
Is'nt it a form of corruption ??? to not work in office time especially govt servants who are paid from tax payers money.

My contention is only regarding wastage of official time & resources & not what you may do for better future etc by investing/trading. Why do'nt give up govt job & trade full time & let some1 deserving (in terms of sincerity towards duty & need) take up the same. But again no one can ensure this can happen.

Just a thought / experience when I visit any govt office & see employees doing every possible thing except what they are expected to do & paid for.

Again not to be taken as personal attack. TJ Members incl me need & want you dearly from pure trading angle.

Keep us enlightened. :thumb:
@WT

No? Nothing? Not even a titter? Tough sub...

Seems like another useless junk thread which talks of making millions by following some sure shot formula.

The rules are discretionery & basically not defined.

WT says there so many parameters then why not disclose it !!!

I doubt there is any :annoyed:
Yesterday i have done a post at late Night 10.20 pm and I thought I can take a break Till todays afternoon......(after all job bhi to karne hai......:annoyed::annoyed:)

But OMG!!!!!! yahan to sara environment he change ho gaya.......:mad::mad:

@ethan hunt @ Bhai all india comptetion beat kar ke job paye hai......aur yahan par meine kise se paise to liye nhi , jo bhaga ja raha hu.... After all mere bhi personal life hai.....

And there are so many parameters to disclose ..... Nhi to mere range bhi sabke tarah same aye hoti.....

Just being a silent viewer of traderji and specially this thread...........

May be WT have some diff plan for his method.
Yes I have diff. plans for my method.......I am planing to patent it As I am checking it for atleast 1 year and accuracy is excellent .....Thats why I have given NOT given whole concepts.....

And U all are Better know that , u people are getting atleast 50% - 65% accuracy by using only BASICS .....

Todays I will Describe the brief of all the concepts .....and Email the Phone no. to all for help ......(If anyone Interested )

I THOUGHT THAT ALONG THERE OWN METHOD , MY METHOD WILL GIVE ALL TRADER SOME EDGE .......AND FOR TRADERS ( TRADE FOR LIVING ) IT MAY REDUCE RISK.