1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

I think there is an overflow in the flow method.. some data is getting overwritten

There is filter on a column H. Remove the filter.
I have also updated the tool so that it would automatically clear the filter before running "Recommend".
So you can download the latest if you want

Last edited:

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Trying your EXE version and get this error message

On the Excel file, have these following errors

once i click Yes, it tries to recover the files, and then comes up with this error

I'm using excel 2007.
Would you please help in fixing these too?

Thanks,
You are not having the proper setup. See the readme sheet for the setup on macros and the latest Service Pack and Data security setting

Hi Raj,

I am a new trader want to be benefited from your views, please guide me how to trade using your strategies and what are the latest software have to install..

please
Dhirendra

Dear Healthraj,

Very much appreciate your efforts.

I am trying to find the OTP file.

I checked out the links at your signature, but the 4shared file is deleted.

Please give me the link for OTP file.

Thanks,
Ramona

healthraj

Dear Healthraj,

Very much appreciate your efforts.

I am trying to find the OTP file.

I checked out the links at your signature, but the 4shared file is deleted.

Please give me the link for OTP file.

Thanks,
Ramona
The OTP file is outdated now. The OTP was just for illustration on how you can make money with NIFTY. Instead you can download the Stock screener version. Use the EMA 15 and 25.

Please find below the link where you will find the illustration for NIFTY OTP Strategy.

The important assumptions for the strategy are
1. It is based on 80/20 principle. NIFTY is Trending only 20% of the time and Rangebound or volatile for the rest of the time. So you must be ready to loose 80% of your trades. Are you ready to loose 80% of your trades?
2. Second is the Stoploss. Why always use a stoploss 40% as stoploss. For example in NIFTY people use 20 points as the stoploss, when they know that 80% of the time the stoploss is going to be hit. So the analysis shows that when you are going to loose 80% of the time use a small stoploss like 7-10 points for NIFTY.
3. Pyramiding - One more myth about the the Risk %. They say use Risk not more than 2% of your capital. Why? If you are Trend Trader and you know that you are going to have only 20% of the winning Trades.... I would say go for the maximum quantities with minimum stoploss... Only when you go for the KILL, the 20% of the winning trades would fetch you right profit over the 80% loosing Trades.

Now if you notice, all the above three points are NOT for a conventional Trader. If you are beginning to Trade, it might be very difficult to implement the OTP Strategy.

All the best. Use the excel for analysis and Derive your own system or Strategy which suits your style and your mental agility

http://www.4shared.com/zip/UAKkrB-B/Postional_Trading_-_NIFTY_-_Ba.html