1 Lakh to 6 Lakh - Tamil Trader Crude Oil Trading Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamil trader

Eventhough Data is bullish for crude, Technically crude may go down..

Don't buy crude by watching inventory data. It will not give any profit.

Always trade technically

Tamil trader

Sir now my PM is ok just enable it.
Your PM Enabled. But i am not able to send you PM.

because the following message is coming to me

"
sonika has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove sonika from the recipient list and send the message again.

"

So you send me PM. I will tell you some important techniques in crude oil trading system

Tamil trader

Crude oil current price is 102.27 $

Yesterday, it was not able to break its previous high 103.30 $.

If it closes above 103.30 on anyday, The trend will be changed. The bullish trend will start. But Crude is finding resistance at 103.50 $ levels.

Watch these levels carefully

Dear Tamil Trader,

Once I have read a proverb which goes like this "Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime." what you are doing is just feeding us for one day what we are asking is Teach us how to fish so that we can feed ourselves for our whole life. Hope you will understand what it means. Once you said you are willing to teach & we waited but nothing is forth coming. Anyhow thanks for all your posts & wish you win in all your trades & keep posting here today I won so & so. Pls no offence. Its my view as nobody will let out the secret & I think you are no exception.
thank you very much for ALL your posts

Status
Not open for further replies.