1 Lakh to 6 Lakh - Tamil Trader Crude Oil Trading Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
A person doing business will never disclose so called secret (nothing secret in this market)......purpose of this thread is to corner clients for his business.....even after 3 months he will never ever able to give anything to learn......
Rish....bro.....You are 100% correct.....:thumb:

zabeen2004

Oh My God

After making high of 6419, Crude made the low of 6352.

My SL 6430 Does not touch.... I feel, so far, I am correctly fixing My SL Level for finding the major trend
Hello Tamil Trader

I have a doubt here hope you wont mind answering the same. Pls be straight forward with the answer as this is one of my major doubt in positional trading style.

Your SL is 6430 on 30 MTF candle close - Say for example if a new 30 mins candle opens near 6429 and drives hard long till 6530 within 29 mins what will you do. Will you reverse before 6500 or you will still wait till candle close and take longs...

Please elaborate as this might happen in positional crudeoil trading and yes it is worst case scenario...but i have this doubt for a very long time hope to get clarified from you...

Tamil trader

Hello Tamil Trader

I have a doubt here hope you wont mind answering the same. Pls be straight forward with the answer as this is one of my major doubt in positional trading style.

Your SL is 6430 on 30 MTF candle close - Say for example if a new 30 mins candle opens near 6429 and drives hard long till 6530 within 29 mins what will you do. Will you reverse before 6500 or you will still wait till candle close and take longs...

Please elaborate as this might happen in positional crudeoil trading and yes it is worst case scenario...but i have this doubt for a very long time hope to get clarified from you...

I will buy at 6530 only. i will wait for candle close. i will not worry about extra loss above my SL level. So i am following money management which is 1 lot for one lakh capital which means, we have 1000 points SL capacity to trade one lot. If i continuosly follow all the signals , i will not not lose 1000 points continuously evethough there is sideways or rangebound market. i will always exist in the market without losing full 1000 points in anytime. Here money management is the only key to be patient to see the MTM Loss on the wrong trades. but till now, i didnot face such worse case. maximum drawdown was 160 points only in my backtest result only once.

zabeen2004

I will buy at 6530 only. i will wait for candle close. i will not worry about extra loss above my SL level. So i am following money management which is 1 lot for one lakh capital which means, we have 1000 points SL capacity to trade one lot. If i continuosly follow all the signals , i will not not lose 1000 points continuously evethough there is sideways or rangebound market. i will always exist in the market without losing full 1000 points in anytime. Here money management is the only key to be patient to see the MTM Loss on the wrong trades. but till now, i didnot face such worse case. maximum drawdown was 160 points only in my backtest result only once.
Well explained TT. All the best and hope your trading strategy wins to prove yourself in next two months...

umeshmandal

Minimum investment is one lakh for one lot positional trading

It can be multiplied to 6 lakh within one year by achieving 200 points on monthly basis constantly and compounding the lot size for every one lakh of profit in future.

Send me private message. because your private message is disabled
This Post totally exposes you TT ! At least to me it does. The minimum that you can do is STOP giving hopes to people that you will reveal your Strategy in a few months. Its abundantly clear to me that it will never happen not by a person who it seems is into marketing something, otherwise why does he need to communicate through PM's ???

Status
Not open for further replies.