1 Lakh to 6 Lakh - Tamil Trader Crude Oil Trading Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamil trader

I think trend was reversal....what about Trade 4 stoploss..?
Stop loss is same now. As today market is going up, we cannot say that it is trend reversal.

Inventory data will come today.

Anything may happen. I am strictly following my strategy. i didnot worry about other factors like gap up or gap down, etc

Tamil trader

If above is correct., why don't i follow these..Current Price 6360 @ 5.35 pm
whatever it is ..profit is profit..thats all.

Seniors Pls advice

Regards,

VINOD. RPS
I think that image posted is a moving average crossover system. If it works for every day, you can follow. because profit is the profit for you.

According to me, Major trend reversal for the positional trading is above 6430 only.

6366 Level is the important resistance for intraday. Positional sellers can also sell at 6360 levels with stop loss of 6430 and for the target of 6270, 6235 and 6170.

rpsvinod

I think that image posted is a moving average crossover system. If it works for every day, you can follow. because profit is the profit for you.

According to me, Major trend reversal for the positional trading is above 6430 only.

6366 Level is the important resistance for intraday. Positional sellers can also sell at 6360 levels with stop loss of 6430 and for the target of 6270, 6235 and 6170.
k. well..As a small trader this works fine for me..But ur positional system SL is too high for my account size..So thats y didn't follow ur system..Now Current Rate 6373..high 6376

Buy @ 6321 Sell @ 6373..Net Profit Rs 5000..more than enough for my trading account.:clapping::clapping:

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

spiritunit

k. well..As a small trader this works fine for me..But ur positional system SL is too high for my account size..So thats y didn't follow ur system..Now Current Rate 6373..high 6376

Buy @ 6321 Sell @ 6373..Net Profit Rs 5000..more than enough for my trading account.:clapping::clapping:

Regards,

VINOD. RPS
He is not revealed his system yet! Just posting his trades here... Good luck for the day to you.. hope you get the same coming days as well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.