1 Lakh to 4.5 Crore in 5 Months..Possible?

magnet

Its possible to make 5 crore from 1 lakh if u can buy the note printing machine for that price..

Even a real estate guy will get an attack seeing the title

Hello everybody!!!

This is my first post in TraderJi. I started trading two weeks ago and I am very eager in trading options particularly in trading Nifty 5300 CE and 5400 PE. I have done few trades and made some profits. I did this blindly and everytime luck struck me and i made profits. Then I came to know of technical analysis and its importance. Please guide me in trading options and I have only small capital to invest and I usually trade only one lot.

Thanks in advance:)

U shud b lucky if you make 5 lacs in 5 months from 1 lac. What you are asking for (450 lacs from 5 months) translates to increasing your capital by 4.6 times (460%) in a month.

From my experience you can make only 5 good trades a month (too many trades spoil ur profit). So you have to make approx. 47% profit in each trade....

Well it is not entirely impossible PROVIDED you CAN KEEP THIS WINNING STREAK OF AT LEAST 47% AVERAGE PROFIT IN 5 TRADES A MONTH.

YES GUYS... IT IS DOABLE

:lol: hai yaar
how much did you earn till date.
i know you wouldhave blown out you account.
all the best
naresh

I am working in a Job and also Trading.I am having a Good Goal which is Due in December 2009 for which I need a minimum of 4.5 Crore and after analysing I have decided to do it from Trading.My Mind tells me it is Impossible to Achieve,My Heart tell me it is Possible to Achieve.I know there will be Failures,there will be Obstacles, but I will need to keep Overcoming them.In this Path,I will need support and encouragement along with Criticism from all of you so I could correct my Path as Far as I can!I will be Posting on what Stocks I traded at the end of the Day,if i Trade on that Day.

I will be following these Points(Please feel free to Criticise/Caution if any)

Start Date: 06/22/2009(June 22nd 2009)
End Date: 12/31/2009(December 31st 2009)
Capital: 1 Lakh
Market: Equity/Futures and Options(Know the Basics,Have to Learn More)
Broker:Religare/ShareKhan
Money Management Method: Leverage using 1 Lakh as margin for Intraday 4 times till 5 Lakhs.
Maximum Loss Can I take : 10% of 1 Lakh.
Maximum Number of Trades in a Day: 10
Trading Methods: 5 ma,Pivot/Support/Resistance Level and will learn more.Have to Learn a Strategy which can work Combine all these or a new one which can help cut the Losses and Provide Profits
Resources: 1 Pentium 4 System 5.66 Ghz Processor with 504 Mb Ram , Odin Diet Terminal from Religare, Internet Connection with speed of 65 Mbps.

Please guide me with your Feedback and Criticism.

Thank you all!

kiranjakka

I am working in a Job and also Trading.I am having a Good Goal which is Due in December 2009 for which I need a minimum of 4.5 Crore and after analysing I have decided to do it from Trading.My Mind tells me it is Impossible to Achieve,My Heart tell me it is Possible to Achieve.I know there will be Failures,there will be Obstacles, but I will need to keep Overcoming them.In this Path,I will need support and encouragement along with Criticism from all of you so I could correct my Path as Far as I can!I will be Posting on what Stocks I traded at the end of the Day,if i Trade on that Day.

I will be following these Points(Please feel free to Criticise/Caution if any)

Start Date: 06/22/2009(June 22nd 2009)
End Date: 12/31/2009(December 31st 2009)
Capital: 1 Lakh
Market: Equity/Futures and Options(Know the Basics,Have to Learn More)
Broker:Religare/ShareKhan
Money Management Method: Leverage using 1 Lakh as margin for Intraday 4 times till 5 Lakhs.
Maximum Loss Can I take : 10% of 1 Lakh.
Maximum Number of Trades in a Day: 10
Trading Methods: 5 ma,Pivot/Support/Resistance Level and will learn more.Have to Learn a Strategy which can work Combine all these or a new one which can help cut the Losses and Provide Profits
Resources: 1 Pentium 4 System 5.66 Ghz Processor with 504 Mb Ram , Odin Diet Terminal from Religare, Internet Connection with speed of 65 Mbps.

Please guide me with your Feedback and Criticism.

Thank you all!

all i can say is if you have a dream it will definitely come true, all the best, try protecting your capital, as there are many beasts in our market and your 1lakh can evaporate or eaten in seconds if you are not cautious.:thumb: