1 Lakh to 4.5 Crore in 5 Months..Possible?

I am working in a Job and also Trading.I am having a Good Goal which is Due in December 2009 for which I need a minimum of 4.5 Crore and after analysing I have decided to do it from Trading.My Mind tells me it is Impossible to Achieve,My Heart tell me it is Possible to Achieve.I know there will be Failures,there will be Obstacles, but I will need to keep Overcoming them.In this Path,I will need support and encouragement along with Criticism from all of you so I could correct my Path as Far as I can!I will be Posting on what Stocks I traded at the end of the Day,if i Trade on that Day.

I will be following these Points(Please feel free to Criticise/Caution if any)

Start Date: 06/22/2009(June 22nd 2009)
End Date: 12/31/2009(December 31st 2009)
Capital: 1 Lakh
Market: Equity/Futures and Options(Know the Basics,Have to Learn More)
Broker:Religare/ShareKhan
Money Management Method: Leverage using 1 Lakh as margin for Intraday 4 times till 5 Lakhs.
Maximum Loss Can I take : 10% of 1 Lakh.
Maximum Number of Trades in a Day: 10
Trading Methods: 5 ma,Pivot/Support/Resistance Level and will learn more.Have to Learn a Strategy which can work Combine all these or a new one which can help cut the Losses and Provide Profits
Resources: 1 Pentium 4 System 5.66 Ghz Processor with 504 Mb Ram , Odin Diet Terminal from Religare, Internet Connection with speed of 65 Mbps.

Please guide me with your Feedback and Criticism.

Thank you all!

Hi,
No words man for ur desire.You ll stop in couple of days.Market is so rangebound ,I dont know how you ll be able to capture big moves.If u get some kind of success plz let us know how u did that ?

chintan786

Well Friends there is already 1 member on the TJ who had made 36lakhs from 60,000 in 8 months......so impossible is nothing.....best of luck pradip.. go get it.

Hi,
No words man for ur desire.You ll stop in couple of days.Market is so rangebound ,I dont know how you ll be able to capture big moves.If u get some kind of success plz let us know how u did that ?
Thank You! I am not looking for Big Moves Only,I am looking mainly for Small Moves which can Leverage the Capital and Protect It also, since i understand that If I have to Reach the Ocean, I should start generating Small Drops First.I would be putting in the Moves which I make at the end of the Trading Day if I trade on that Day.And Yes! There is a Possibility of me Stopping in a Couple of Days or Not Stopping, however i would not think about that as of now, since I do not know what is in the future.I am just Challenging How much i can Take and what I can make out of it.