Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

It is a highly unfortunate trend that with the explosion of mobile device usages in India every company now wants to diversify without giving attention to their main platform.

Flipkart started it.Suddenly they reasoned since people are browsing sites on mobile we must make them buy through mobile.We will promise heavy discount on mobile while marking up price beforehand and customers would blindly click buy without comparison since it's hard to get out off app on mobile.

End result,Amazon has made a massive progress in last two years.I was a heavy buyer from Flipkart.Now I barely go Flipkart and gave just two orders in last one year.

Pi was a great trading platform.Once upon a time there were regular updates on Pi at a regular interval.Suddenly there is Kite now.I had no problem with introduction of Kite but it was apparent that development of Pi was not priority now.Half of the indicator which is present in Kite were not available in Pi so it became mandatory to use kite if you wanted to use e.g Supertrend.(They have added it in latest update but color scheme was atrocious....and the latest update itself introduced host of other problems).

Kite and subsequent apps would have been a great addition if Zerodha had put more effort in updating backend infrastructure first.Repeated outages and drops showed there are problems present.I don't know the source -Zerodha or third party - but it becomes Zerodha's responsibility to sort it out before offering customers host of choices which in reality goes down in regular intervals.

I love trading with Zerodha. Customer Care is always great and till date they have promptly sorted out my complaints. I just wish instead of getting fancy and offering a host of services maybe they should concentrate on a few core items.

candle

View attachment 20978
On today's issue with logging in.
Luckily, Zerodha always finds the 'Layer' responsible for the trouble to its customer. Whether it is TR, the Internet service provider, the Leased lines provider, the Omnysis, the ... the.... the...... !

But why don't Zerodha understands that each time during such incidents...the one that suffers are his Customers. And what no one looks at is that the Big Dent on the Image of Zerodha. ( Though there are so many.)

Brill