Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

@Zerodha
Is any api or coding lang for custom indicator
I am looking to plot 15 min and 60 min ema on chart along with 5 min ema Or is it possible to convert afl and integrate ?

They is some delay 2-3sec in reflating price on chart when compare market depth.
This not for all stocks
For eg:- Relcap-eq some quotes missed whereas TataSteel works perfectly.

buy and sell button on popout chart window
We have Kite Restful API's, but we are stuck with it at the exchange. Exchange is quite painful, they are not okay with us giving out the API's.

Checking if there is a delay.

Buy and sell on popout, coming soon.

USE POP-UP active chart.
there is only chart in the list when right click on any script for charting.

How to use pop up charting?

Now People or specially I am confused which trading platform should be used for an active trader?
Zerodha has a couples of trading platforms to download and trade. So confusing.

Now I am hearing Kite software!!!!!!

Some day Pi does not work another day Zerodha trader would not work.

Yesterday whole day Zerodha platform was kicking me out which I use most.

Any idea?

Last edited:

Snake.Head

We have Kite Restful API's, but we are stuck with it at the exchange. Exchange is quite painful, they are not okay with us giving out the API's.

I can understand about api
What about custom indicator on kite or PI ?
For eg:-TO plot 15 min and 60 min ema on chart along with 5 min ema.

Again Nest trader software gone haywire.

Not responding auto log out. and now logged in but stand still. no ticks of scripts active.

Same problem like I used to face usually.

Called your customer care. Usually can not find them quite often. If find then only one answer > log out and log in again.

Clicked the Charting-Pi and read but not mentioned any pop up chart there?
What you guys doing I rreally do not understand. Stick with one and give a good service.

Due to changing one software to another yesterday end up losses. This is due to not a good quality of software you guys have.

Pi also have drawbacks. Many times Intra chart starts behaving very funny. The fluctuating price and chart price totally different many time I observed.

How do we trade in such scenario?

Another thing Nifty and Sensex always shows in a pop up window. I do not want to see then in a pop up window. I want it to be in Pi chart embedded. so it can move with whole window. how?

Last edited:

NJ23

What's wrong with them? Why are they so paranoid?

Zerodha

Again Nest trader software gone haywire.

Not responding auto log out. and now logged in but stand still. no ticks of scripts active.

Same problem like I used to face usually.

Called your customer care. Usually can not find them quite often. If find then only one answer > log out and log in again.

Clicked the Charting-Pi and read but not mentioned any pop up chart there?
What you guys doing I rreally do not understand. Stick with one and give a good service.

Due to changing one software to another yesterday end up losses. This is due to not a good quality of software you guys have.

Pi also have drawbacks. Many times Intra chart starts behaving very funny. The fluctuating price and chart price totally different many time I observed.

How do we trade in such scenario?

Another thing Nifty and Sensex always shows in a pop up window. I do not want to see then in a pop up window. I want it to be in Pi chart embedded. so it can move with whole window. how?
No issues at all today. can you send ur client ID on PM. Will get someone to call back and check.

does anyone know what TBQ(tot buy qty) and TSQ(tot sell qty) mean. how is that no. being arrived at?

also, i have noticed that it remains relatively constant and even decreases with the passage of time(volume traded today can only increase with the passage of time). is it kind of, like making "adjustments"- a lot like how the open interest behaves

also, TBQ+TSQ is not equal to total volume traded at any time during the day or even after the markets have closed. in fact there is a very huge disparity all the time.

another unrelated question: how to get "total trades" column in pi. have searched for it in the list of all available columns but could not find it. am referring to the "no. of trades" column in the image below