Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

"Yeah, everything will get reduced by 50% "

ZERODHA Are u Listening ?:annoyed:

candle
Ahh.. my bad, that query was around the time there was so much activity because of pi, and the question asked was brokerage, margin, taxes, etc etc, will get reduced. So my answer was yes, everything will reduce by 50%, but I didn't realize there was brokerage also mentioned on it. We don't charge brokerage based on a particular contract (nifty), so that was kind of trick question...

we don't really see a point getting into reducing prices, 20 to 15 or 10. The problem for brokerage business is that, as a business we have inflation in every aspect of our business (from salary to all running costs) but we are never supposed to be increasing our rates. :).

It is not live yet, it will take a while.

When I say demo, it will be a simulated trading environment. You will have fake money to do what you want.

@Jai mata di, it will be a different login (we will give a different ID for that).
Different login, does that mean simultaneous login to Nest as well as Pi ??

I went through z-connect about the bracket orders. I am not clear about BO for buying/selling options. Does the SL for options have to be max 2.5% ?? What is the margin required for selling options through BO ? I read that for buying options through BO you are allowed 70% margin.