Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Zerodha

I had asked a similar question on another thread with no response. Zerodha conveniently ignore queries which are sticky !!! the red and green on the grey background is actually quite stressful on the eyes. wonder why they do not want you to choose your own colours !
We are working on giving customize options for colours, but it will take time.

Zerodha

Please zerodha don't advertise that feature ... u know very well that feature sucks ....
bpr, the trade from charts are supposed to work in a particular way, and what we have currently does follow that. But that said, yes trading from charts are not ideal if you are doing quick intraday trades, as modifying can take time. It probably is also not ideal, if you want the exact decimal point.

But otherwise it works quite okay. Any particular issues that you have spotted?

bpr

bpr, the trade from charts are supposed to work in a particular way, and what we have currently does follow that. But that said, yes trading from charts are not ideal if you are doing quick intraday trades, as modifying can take time. It probably is also not ideal, if you want the exact decimal point.

But otherwise it works quite okay. Any particular issues that you have spotted?
already gave feedback long back..

>in the order window it does not let modify the price before placing the order.
> once the order is put then one should be able to modify the line in turn should modify the order.

Unless these 2 points are addressed then it is not "trade from charts" it is filmsy trade from charts which is useless.

VJAY

Dear Zerodha,
IMO your data is still not good in PI...for TA/PA traders high/low of every bar is very imporatant ...I checked ydays data(though I checked it in previous ver of data too)its not good as fas as with NEST(ZT)...please check following for a example..

SO unless data @ least match with ZT ...otherwise chart of PI useless for chart based traders:(

TracerBullet

Dear Zerodha,
IMO your data is still not good in PI...for TA/PA traders high/low of every bar is very imporatant ...I checked ydays data(though I checked it in previous ver of data too)its not good as fas as with NEST(ZT)...please check following for a example..

SO unless data @ least match with ZT ...otherwise chart of PI useless for chart based traders:(

1st min bar in Nest sometimes has big noisy data. It would be nice if Pi gave an option to not see it and only have data from 09:15.
They can look at icharts, even with rtd its ok for me.

VJAY

1st min bar in Nest sometimes has big noisy data. It would be nice if Pi gave an option to not see it and only have data from 09:15.
They can look at icharts, even with rtd its ok for me.
1st minuite freek bar is other thing....but here every bar mismatch OHLC :(

Brill

already gave feedback long back..

>in the order window it does not let modify the price before placing the order.
> once the order is put then one should be able to modify the line in turn should modify the order.

Unless these 2 points are addressed then it is not "trade from charts" it is filmsy trade from charts which is useless.
Order type - only SL-M available. SL-Limit required.

deba72

I was seriously thinking of opening an account with Zerodha..But after going through this thread it seems they have launched a half-baked product called Pi.. which is not a good advertisement for them.. especially when discount brokers are trying to change the dynamics of the industry... Zerodha management must seriously think about it and not undo all the good work they have done so far...

VJAY

I was seriously thinking of opening an account with Zerodha..But after going through this thread it seems they have launched a half-baked product called Pi.. which is not a good advertisement for them.. especially when discount brokers are trying to change the dynamics of the industry... Zerodha management must seriously think about it and not undo all the good work they have done so far...
Dear deba,
the problem only in their new PI...its okey with NOW & ZT :).....so otherthan that all things are gr8 with zerodha :)