Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

because one trader will win 1 crore at the cost of others , who will support this idea , baki lallu thode hi hain :rofl:
You're being a cynic! Think with an open mind. Every competition, the winner always gains at the cost of the loser. Nobody likes consolation prizes.

Imagine if everyone who ran the Olympic 100m race has awarded a medal just because they finished the race? You award only the winners.

But, there web site clearly says,
Win prizes weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually across various league formats!
There are 52 weeks in a year.. :D
There is clear rule, min weekly trade 3, min monthly trade is 5.
They copied zerodha brokerage structure, calculator everything.. but added more spices.

-----------
In my view some trader can trade with 25k aggressively using options, Cover Order etc there to win the prizes. He/she can safely trade(different way) with other broker (like zerodha ) with high capital.
Although, such competition with min 1 Lakh Cap is more meaningful.

Anyway such prizes can just add up more spices.
When we passed the school, we move to high school then next. So when some one is already making profit consistently, no problem with trying finding ways for high returns.
We can experiment high risk high reward trades there with small risk capital. By that process we can innovate some new efficient method. Trader's life is about experimenting to find more better ways of faster capital increasing.
We usually take high risk high reward trades with less capital (like expiary day options trading ). So all is not bad there. ;)

This is Zerodha's thread & we love Zerodha very much so don't want to discuss much about others here(this is my last post regarding to this topic). But the idea of giving weekly/monthly/quarterly prizes is definitely interesting. Most Traders love challenges..

If Zerodha is not willing to give special prizes for 60 day challenge, no problem. But adding some prizes with present brokerage return would definitely bring some more spices.

Best Wishes & Happy Trading.

H.C.
There are 52 weeks, so there gonna be so many winners! Its good if there are. You are*************** . This time around zerodha is lacking by a big margin. Trading competitions are the eye catching point of sale.. At least its much better than that stupid crowd index. **************

Last edited by a moderator:

ocil

Zerodha Fail to understand why new lot size not updated in PI. on Friday when ZT is not working i trying to use PI but due this error i am fail to place the order.

columbus

We refund multiples of Rs 1 crore in terms of brokerage refund in the 60 day challenge. So should we give 1 crore to one person, or give back say 5 crores to a lot of people which also helps them stay focused on trading, I think the latter is better.

But like you said, this rat seems to have deep pockets. ;).
@Zerodha,

Please give INCENTIVES to 60-Day challenge winners.You can think of reducing
brokerage by 2Rs for for each WIN till Rs.10 per trade .That is 20-18-16-14-12-10
for each 60day win.Any how the chances of winning
even at reduced brokerage is rather good.More and More people will join
the contest.
Still you can advertise like others "TRADE WITH US ,@10/trade *"
(*conditions apply)

@Zerodha,

brokerage by 2Rs for for each WIN till Rs.10 per trade .That is 20-18-16-14-12-10
Good idea :thumb:

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
@Zerodha,

even at reduced brokerage is rather good.More and More people will join
the contest.
Still you can advertise like others "TRADE WITH US ,@10/trade *"
(*conditions apply)
For the challenge winners brokerage is refunded, means brokerage is Zero. I am not sure why you want the brokerage to be 18 Rs for the challenge winners.

is this an error that i should be worried about? am not facing any issues when trading but still concerned:

has been showing 0 since maybe last 3 months....but prior to that it would display "otp connection 100- success".(p.s.: i have the latest version of nest and nest plus installed)