Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

VJAY

Hello zerodha, please pick up the phone.
they all gone long holiday as they minting money from online traders who trades from thier homes even they not in office :D:rofl::rofl::rofl:
By the way nitin is holidaying @belgaum with his newly born kid :D as per his FB status

XRAY27

Last edited:
@ Zerodha, I'm also facing this issue. The data is missing after 3 pm. Mentioned below is the screenshot :

and this is for yday :
Happened today as well. I'm checking right now and has data missing (same as before). Let me know if you need the screenshot ?
Getting someone to speak to Omnesys/TR and we will get back the answer and post it here.
@ Zerodha, what is the status on this. This is not yet fixed. How many years will take ? At least let us know so we can look for another broker. :mad: :mad:

@ Zerodha, awake yet ?? :( :annoyed:

@Zerodha Today PLus data got updated till 2.46 and stopped updating after that. Its becoming a continuous story but no action from your side till now.
Guys here are reporting this issue for more than a week now with no serious action taken.
We are working with you for a long time that's the reason we are hesitated to move away from you But please don't force us to take that harsh decision.
Hope you will understand our serious concerns and act immediately.

Regards