Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

_Rajesh_

I wonder what happened to Nifty Future Chart in Pi!
It is most liquid contract but charts are showing frequent gap up, gap down in 1min, 2min etc(inaccurate data). :)

Surprisingly Commodity charts like Crude Oil charts are mostly error less now(comparing to other trusted sources) even in 1m, 2m. At least Crude Oil Charts are ready for trading. :thumb:
There are no frequent opening closing gap in small time frame charts in Crude Oil like nifty. :p

Please try to make BO(with Target & Trailing Stop loss) facility for MCX too, soon..

Happy Trading & Best Wishes.
H.C.
Agree totally with you on the gaps. They are there even in 3 minute charts. Hope Zerodha will look into this and rectify soon.:thumb:

Brill

One thing i noticed in the new Pi chart is that the counting start from 9:15 for all the time frames. so 30min time frame chart candles are at 9:15, 9:45, 10:15 etc
and 10min time frame candles area 9:15, 9:25, 9:35 etc

Need to get used to as am looking for round figure times in charts!!!

Hi Zerodha,

I couldn't install new Pi software as it says " Another version of this software is already installed". But i have uninstalled it, still this error is coming.

Regards
Naveen

comm4300

Hi Zerodha,

I couldn't install new Pi software as it says " Another version of this software is already installed". But i have uninstalled it, still this error is coming.

Regards
Naveen
maybe Pi folder and registry settings haven't been removed.

find those(folder only; don't mess with registry) and delete it and then install after restart.

going forward, use program like REVO uninstaller to completely programs.

all the best.

rrrajguru

Dear Zerodha,

“Snapquote window” is taking much space of our computer screen. Please make it small “snapquote window”. Also add one “Expand” and “Contract” button so that we can make it smaller bigger as and when required. I am uploading the jpg image for clear understanding.

Thanks.

Dear Zerodha,

Thanks a lot.

Now suddenly i discovered that the "Snap quote" window is resizable. Wow.

This solves the issue. This proves that you are noting down the suggestions and continuously working for the betterment.

So thanks again.

Jai Mata Di

This proves that you are noting down the suggestions and continuously working for the betterment.
So thanks again.
Yes, that's why we(traders) use our valuable times to give feed back & our innovative ideas here & there(zconnect) frequently.

Although progress is much slower than our expectation, but still continuous progress is there. :thumb:

We believe, together we can make a world class stable terminal with fast & accurate charts; which would help both of us in future(broker & client).

Happy Trading & Best Wishes.

H.C.

Last edited: