Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

rrrajguru

Dear Zerodha,
What happens if I place an order of 10000 quantity with disclosed quantity as 100. Will my order get executed under 1 trade or will it get executed in multiple tranches?
The reason why i asked is because I wanted to know whether I would be charged rupees 20 or 20x based on the number of tranches that it gets executed in.
Thanks in advance
Obviously the question is for zerodha.

Order may get execute in one trade or may be multiple trades. But it will be counted as one buy /sell order. So as per my understanding it would be Rs. 20/- only.

columbus

I could not update to ZT3.11+Nestplus2.9.I am using ZT3.10+Nest plus 1.9.
But in nest charts only Bollinger Width is there ,but not Bollinger Bands.Please help me.

I could not update to ZT3.11+Nestplus2.9.I am using ZT3.10+Nest plus 1.9.
But in nest charts only Bollinger Width is there ,but not Bollinger Bands.Please help me.
Uninstall the existing versions and remove the folders...install ZT3.11...Download Nestplus 2.9 and place it in NEST3 folder and manually install..it should work...

columbus

Uninstall the existing versions and remove the folders...install ZT3.11...Download Nestplus 2.9 and place it in NEST3 folder and manually install..it should work...
Thanks.Earlier I tried to install ZT3.11 ,but it came out installation after 85% installation.
I sent ZERODHA the error and it was replied that some critical file was missing on my system.
So I am happy with ZT 3.10.I work a lot ,on BB and from the CRITICAL UPDATE NEST,
BB was missing.Hence the problem.

Giving same error for me. Can you plz explain what you did.
Thanks
first I downloaded file critical-update-nest97.exe
then I opened the file by double clicking it,
security warning dialogue box appeared, I cliked 'Run' on it.
installation wizard box appeared, in that box, changed the folder loacation to folder Nest3 (c:/programfiles/omnesys/nest3) in my case. and finished the wizard by clicking next
thats all

the default folder that appeared in installation wizard was c:/programfiles (x86)

ap*

Log file open error, mpic error. I uninstalled my old version of zt and downloaded the latest version of zt from the zerodha website. Kindly help.