Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

TracerBullet

There are many situations when it freezes. Maybe on opening 2-3 graphs, or with "Refresh Broadcast" or with the "Refresh" option in "Nest Auto Plug-ins".

I have been running a single chart since last many days and still need to close it from the task manager, at least once a day. Then close all the applications, run ccleaner, maybe reboot. Once it freezes, I mentally resign myself to a 30 minutes break. Anything less is a bonus
You are moving towards superstition :) I only kill ZT in tm and restart ZT. No need to close all applications, run ccleaner or reboot! Maybe 5-10 mins but they seem like 30.
Freezing is rare if you dont use PestPlus, but there still is INT disconnection and on days like yesterday marketwatch can just stop updating and you hope refresh broadcast works.

Snake.Head

Nse Now Configuration error Please restart NEST Plus
getting those error
Done following things
press Ctrl+Shift+P. This opens the Nest Auto Plugins Launcher. Press "Refresh."
But Now Hangs
Even after restarting it show same error Configuration error Please restart NEST Plus
Already on Nest plus 2.9

Any solution to this ?

You are moving towards superstition :) I only kill ZT in tm and restart ZT. No need to close all applications, run ccleaner or reboot! Maybe 5-10 mins but they seem like 30.
Freezing is rare if you dont use PestPlus, but there still is INT disconnection and on days like yesterday marketwatch can just stop updating and you hope refresh broadcast works.
Nothing about superstition, but it's a scientific fact that reciting the Gayatri Matra 16 times helps to reduce the down time :)

pinpoint159

Loves Coding and Trading.
Nse Now Configuration error Please restart NEST Plus
getting those error
Done following things
press Ctrl+Shift+P. This opens the Nest Auto Plugins Launcher. Press "Refresh."
But Now Hangs
Even after restarting it show same error Configuration error Please restart NEST Plus
Already on Nest plus 2.9

Any solution to this ?

for me, there is no solution, restarting can work 'sometime' but not always, ...

Brill

Bro, go over any scrip in the market watch and press Shift + C, intra day chart will come. I am using it. But yes in the mouse right click menu, it is missing.
Only available for Old Customers. New Customers does not have this(Shift+C) option for chart.:mad:

@Zerodha:
Request Zerodha to Enable this option for ALL and for Index Also

Thnks

Last edited: