Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

"Greek in MW : Error in initiating OptPrice DLL Object" showing constantly on the status bar -- what is that? is there any error of loading in my terminal?
Moreover, I nowhere found CNX Nifty, VIX, SENSEX etc in my terminal, how to load?

How the points will be awarded in case no one gets their target right on the crowd.in?

Zerodha

How the points will be awarded in case no one gets their target right on the crowd.in?
The person getting the highest points at the end of the week will get Rs 1lk.

All points earned everyday will get added up. Getting the target right is not very tough now, it is a 5 point range up and down, that basically means 10 points..

Yes, that is mentioned on the site; like 40k points criteria to qualify.

I meant to ask suppose today no one gets their target right, in that case how the points will be distributed? No point for no target or the closest one gets some points?

Hi today I placed single bracket order of 2 lots Nifty 5900 CE at 52. After reaching my limit price order got executed but it was 2 orders of 50 qty each and hence in order book it was 2 target and 2 SL orders for one single order.
I had to modify target and Sl order each time for 4 pending orders..
Any easy method to change target and SL .
If it were 5 lots then there would be 10 orders if executed intermittently !!

Thanks you

Zerodha,

There are lots of problem after updating to NetPlus-2.8.0.0 Version. The program hangs, or shuts down with un-handheld windows errors. The Nest platform keeps on showing update 2.9.0.0 version, which do not work after a couple of days.

In the previous version, the indicator lines will not be removed completely. This problem is resolved. But most of the times the 6 month history chart displays a blank screen.

The program takes too much time to load and even do not at times.

"Whats if" utility : try using it for two scrips and some error occurs and program shuts down.

I think you should really evaluate this version and update it soon.

Snake.Head

Zerodha,

There are lots of problem after updating to NetPlus-2.8.0.0 Version. The program hangs, or shuts down with un-handheld windows errors. The Nest platform keeps on showing update 2.9.0.0 version, which do not work after a couple of days.

In the previous version, the indicator lines will not be removed completely. This problem is resolved. But most of the times the 6 month history chart displays a blank screen.

The program takes too much time to load and even do not at times.

"Whats if" utility : try using it for two scrips and some error occurs and program shuts down.

I think you should really evaluate this version and update it soon.
Me and friend had same problem mention by @agsuresh